What are you banging for?

Mabel's POV:
I was lying in my bed with my covers laid over me, I was snuggled up in my bed like a caterpillar in its cocoon, I deserve a lay in today, last night Dipper was dragging me all over the woods to try and find the hide behind again, he kept trying new methods to the point the moment we got back home it was 1am, I'm only 12 I need my rest. I turned my body over to Dipper's side of the room I slightly lifted my eyelids enough to see my bro bro, he was also snuggled up in his covers as well facing the wall, I slowly shut my eyes again and turned back over, I drifted off back to sleep until.

*BANG BANG BANG* huh, I slowly raised myself up in a seating position on my bed as my covers slowly fell off my body, I rubbed my shut eyes with my fists and then my eyes slwoly fluttered open *BANG BANG BANG* it was even louder this time, I heard grunts from Dippers side of the room as I looked over I saw him flop over to face me with his arms now dangling  over the bed 'Sounds like someone's at the door,' he started tiredly
'Rock paper scissors for who has to answer it!' I quickly exclaimed
'Fine.' Dipper tiredly agreed as he propped himself up in a sitting position and rubbed his right eye with his closed fist.
'Ready...Rock, paper, scissors, SHOOT!' We said in harmony as we shook our closed fists until we finished, Dipper held out rock and I held out scissors, 'Yes! Rock beats scissors, I win' he said pleased with himself, 'aww come on that's not fair, how about best out of thre-' I started to say as I was cut off by another *BANG BANG BANG* 'UGH FOR THE LOVE OF CASH MONEY! SOMEBODY ANSWER THAT DOOR ALREADY!' We heard Grunkle Stan yell from below our floor,
'Sorry, but I won and as a wise man once said...' Dipper started as he laid back into his bed shutting his eyes 'Winners don't lose!' He told me, he said it so cooly I almost felt inspired, anyway I better go answer that door now.

I propped myself out of my bed and slid my feet into my cotton Candy light pink styled slippers, my panamas were a buttoned up two piece and had faint rainbows and clouds on it, it looked like an enchanted forest was living in my pyjamas. I then started to make my way downstairs, as I reached the wooden door I hurried another banging *BANG BANG-* the banging was cut off  by me opening the door, I didn't expect to see her of all people standing in front of me.
'Pacifica, what are you doing here, it's around 10am in the morning, and I know how much you love your beauty sleep,' I questioned the blonde
'Gah finally I thought I'd be knocking all morning, and to answer your question, well I don't really now why I'm here either, but do you wanna, hang out?' I was shocked to hear her of all people ask me of all people to have out, my face lit up, I showed her a big brace filled smile and even squeeled a little bit,
'Eee Pacifica, I knew you'd come around, omg we're so gonna be best friends, what do you wanna do? Where do you wanna go? What should we talk about? Wha-' Questions kept spilling out of my mouth like some kind of word vomit, I was just so excited, seeing the best in people does have its perks
'Woah woah woah slow down girl, and I was thinking maybe we could go to the mall, me and my friends always go there and there's always tons of things to do,' she suggested,
'Yeah that's perfect, but first come inside and wait down here I need to get ready, make yourself at home!' I told her as I led her inside and shut the front door behind her, shouting the last part to her as I ran upstairs.
'Will do!' She yelled back to me as I reached the top, I doubt she would've actually made herself at home, I mean from how she acted in our car, she doesn't seem to like our lifestyle, I chuckled to myself as I got in the stripped off and got in the shower, thinking about how gross she thought sharing was called a handout. I only took five minutes washing in the shower, I didn't need to wash my hair cos I washed it yesterday and anyway I didn't wanna keep Pacifica waiting too long, I grabbed a towel and dried myself off, I already brought my clothes in there with me on account of not always being able to get changed in my bedroom since I share it with Dip Dop. I picked out my classic outfit, my shooting star sweater, purple skirt, pinky red headband, my white ancle socks and black flats, I got dressed into my clothes and then walked to my bedroom. I made my way over to my bedside table and grabbed out a hair brush from one of the draws and walked over the our mirror, I shortly took out mg headband while I brushed out my hair, it slowly softening as the brush glided through it, the end of my hair rested on my shoulders in perfect waves, I went to put my brush back and placed my headband back on my head. I then grabbed a sparkly pink bag and put some $15 in it, they were tips I earned from customers at the mystery shack, glad I get to spend them with a new friend.
'Hey Bro bro, me and Pacifica are gonna hang out, byeeeeeeeee.' I told him quickly while dashing for the door, quickly catching his reply as I left, 'Mnnn okay sure bye.' He responded obviously still asleep when I told him.

I rushed down the stairs to see Pacifica leaning withheld back against the wall right next to the front door, her head turned towards me as I rocketed down the staircase, stopping right in front of her.
'You ready to go now?' She asked as she opened the door and stepped out still holding onto the door and slightly turning round to the right of her, 'OF COURSE, let's go!' I yelled as I ran past her and grabbed her right hand dragging her away from the shack and towards the mall, with her speedily slamming the door shut behind her.

Today will be a fun day! :)