Unexpected event

Mabel's POV:
I started making my way home from the mall and believe me, I was glowing, I've always wanted to be friends with Pacifica and now we're finally hanging out, I can tell we're gonna be good friends. I skipped through town to get home, skipping past Lazy Susan's diner, I giggled to myself as I remembered that time Dipper tried to beat the 'manliness tester' and a few days later got his first chest hair, which I still have in my scrapbook. I also skipped past all the houses of the people that live here. I stopped skipping abruptly when I realised I was in front of his house or at least his old house, I guess he technically doesn't live there anymore, it's what he deserved so I don't feel bad for getting him sent to jail, I wonder if Mrs Gleeful can finally be happy now, when Gideon shrunk us I saw how he treated his parents, which is an even bigger turn off. Bud can take it, but Mrs Gleeful is a mess, we'll now that he's imprisoned, I hope they're happier now that 90% of their stress has been locked behind bars. Anyway enough thinking about all that negative junk, he's in jail now and he can't hurt us.

I walk the rest of the way home at make it back by about 19:10, as I walk through and shut the door behind me 'Mabel?!' Dipper storms from inside the living room in a manic state, 'Where the heck have you been?' Oh maybe I should've checked that he heard me correctly before I left, but I didn't wanna keep Paz Paz waiting, 'oh you must've still been asleep,' I said nervously as I scratched the back of my head and gave a nervous brace filled smile to him 'I told you I was going to hang out with one of my girlfriends,' He sighed in relief 'Phew, don't do that again Mabel always make sure I can 1000% hear you, you're lucky we didn't call out a big search with the police, I mean technically we couldn't do that anyway, you know how Stan gets around cops,' I nodded and chuckled at that remark, it's true, Stan likes to avoid cops as he said and I quote "When there's no cops around, anything's legal."
'Anyway who were you hanging out with?' Dip dop casually asks me after he finishes laughing, an uneasy look spreads across my face, it's not like it's a crime or I'm forbidden to hang out with Pacifica, but...well Pacifica and Dipper don't exactly see eye to eye, obviously. 'Oh y'know just Pacifica,' I mumble Pacifica's name quietly enough so he can't hear me, 'Who?' He asks again, raising an eyebrow, I let out I sigh 'I was with Pacifica,' this time he heard me and his face fills up with shock and disbelief 'Pacifica? Really? Are you messing with me?'
'No I really was hanging out with her, we went shopping and she bought me this cute outfit and and w-'
'Sorry what? Do I need to get my ears checked cos I think I heard you say the biggest spoilt brat in town, bought you something.'
'Dipper she's nice now, sorta, she came over and said she wanted to hang out,'
'Why did she come over though?'
'I don't know, she didn't even know she just said "well I don't really know why I'm here" and then asked me to hang out, which I accepted, I've wanted to be friends with her for a long time now and now we're finally getting along,'  Dipper raises his brow and scoffs
'Well I don't like her, but if it makes you happy, Then who am I to object,' He says with a shrug
'Aww thanks Dipping sauce, you're the best brother ever!' I shout, quickly running to him and embracing him in a tight bear hug, he reciprocates by patting me on the back, which technically is all he can do right now, I am hugging him really tight 'No problem, now can you let go of me now?'
'Oh yeah shoot sorry,' I let him down and then me and Dipper tell Grunkle Stand that I made it home safely, to make up for it I had to close up and work double the next day, which I guess is fair.

After closing up, I turn all the lights off downstairs, and dart up the stairs, I get to my bedroom as get changed into my purple nightgown and socks, it's Dipper's turn to change in the bathroom now. I then say goodnight to all of my stuffed animals and Waddles who was sleeping at the end of my bed and fall fast asleep.
I wake up at 6:30am, I know it's early, but if I have to work double today I should get ready early. I walk over to my wardrobe and pull out the outfit Pacifica bought for me when we went to the mall and some black ankle, before I go to the bathroom I take off the socks I slept in a put them in the wash basket, then come back up, take my clothes and go have a quick shower. When I'm done I step out and slip into my cropped sweater, skinny jeans and ankle socks. I come out of the bathroom and walk back to mine and Dipper's bedroom, it's now 6:45am, I grab my hairbrush and brush out my tangles while perched on the end of my bed, I put the brush away and walk over to my wardrobe and pull out black Nike trainers. I then walk downstairs and flip the closed sign on the front door of the shack to open and sit behind the counter a read a fashion magazine.

A few minutes go by and it's now 7am, LI can faintly hear everyone start to get ready and then I hear the bell over the door ring, I stand up and plaster a big smile on my face 'Welcome to the mystery shack!' a few tourists follow in and start browsing, after a few minutes Dipper, Gruncle Stan and Soos arrive (Wendy arrives 10 minutes after them), just then I hear the bell ring again 'Welcome to the mystery shac- GIRLS!!!' Candy and Grenda stand in front of me with backpacks on both of them, 'Hello Mabel!' Grenda Booms at me 'Do you know why we're here?' Candy asks me, her lips curving into a grin, 'I know for a...3...2...1...'
'SLEEPOVER!!!' We yell in union while running to each other to form a group hug and jump up and down, startling the tourists.
'Hey can it girls, if I wanted a hyena attraction I would've made one already!' Grunkle Stan orders 'Wait a sleepover?! NOOOOOO!' Dipper screams out and dramatically falls to his knees
'Hehe sorry guys, girls do you mind putting your stuff in the attic and then hanging out with me down here? I gotta work double today.'
'Sure Mabel! Race you to the top of the stairs!' Grenda challenges Candy while starting to run up the stairs
'Haha wait!' Candy giggles following her.

I wonder what this sleepover will lead to.