SNAP!

Mabel's POV:
The smell of the food cooking downstairs wafted around me as I sat at the vanity, with one of Gideon's servants applying makeup to my face. Gideon was currently downstairs making sure everything was 'perfect'. She was putting light pink eyeshadow, light sparkly pink blush, warm pink lipstick, small winged eyeliner and mascara on me, when she finally finished, I got changed into my dress, heels and hat. Just after I finished getting ready, Pacifica came to walk me downstairs. 'Are you ready gorgeous?' Pacifica flirted, I giggled 'Yep, I love this dress, you chose for me Mary,'
'You look stunning Mabes, I wish I was the one having a nice dinner with you,'
'Heh heh, thank you and don't worry, we can do that after we get out of here, keep it together until we find a way out, okay?'
'Alright, but only because I tolerate you,'
'You do a lot more than tolerate Northwest.'
We giggled at each other's remarks, then she wrapped her arm around mine and walked my out of the room, since I couldn't walk so well in heels and it was an excuse to be affectionate.

As we got downstairs I saw the massive table filled with delectable meals, deserts and beverages of all sorts. My jaw dropped open, I wanted to sit down immediately until I made eye contact with him, he was dressed in a different version of the same suit he wears every day, he looked at me and patted the seated next to him for me to sit on. I sighed and separated myself from Pacifica, who didn't exactly leave, she just cleaned things or pretend to clean them just right outside the cracked open door so to keep a close eye and us. 'You look scrumptious to tonight crumb cake,' Gideon creepily commented, I ignored him and rolled my eyes while I started filling up my plate, 'It wouldn't hurt you to smile dumpling,' he stated, I turned to him, a sweet smile visible on my face, I leaned in close to him and lifted up my hand to his four head while he blushed all over his body, looking like a tomato, then I linked my middle finger and thumb together and *FLICK*. 'Don't tell me what to do.' I glared at him as I leaned back and started cutting into my steak and watched as Pacifica tried to hold in her laughter from outside the door. 'I've had just about enough of your attitude missy!' Gideon yelled, grabbing my arm to force me to look at him glaring at me. 'You're lucky you're so gorgeous otherwise you would br out there with the rest of the town!' My hatred Starr intensified while Pacifica wandered outside the room, hiding her anger. 'Makes no difference to me.' I snapped back, 'Excuse me?!' Gideon stood up, absolutely fuming. 'Either way I'd be trapped by you, sure it's a nicer house and food, but I'm away from my family and friends and I don't really get what I want, because you pick everything I want. It doesn't matter if I was trapped as an innocent citizen or trapped in this house with you, either way, I don't get a say!' I exclaimed, proceeding to eat with his jaw touching the floor. 'Alright! That does it! I've had enough of your attitude young lady! I'm isolating you in that girl Pacifica's old bedroom until you learn to love me!'
This statement scared me, maybe I should've just played along, my confidence vanished and fear quickly became visible on my face, I didn't want to give into him, but what choice did I have? He had the power now, I was just about to speak up and apologised to save myself when. 'I'M DONE!' An aggravated Pacifica storms into the room and walked round to Gideon, before he has time to ask questions or scold her she whips off her wig and bonnet and smacks him in the head with it, leaving me stunned, 'Hurry!' She yells and grabs my hand I felt tingles rush through my spine and it felt as if time stopped for a second as I briefly started at our intertwined hands, I may be escaping a hostage situation, but she's saving me, Mary is my prince.

She rushed me out of the dining room and down to the massive front room, we sprung the doors open as fast as we could and dashed outside, which proved to be very difficult in heels, just as we heard Gideon yell 'AFTER THEM!' and the clutter of stomping his men made as the started to follow us. We quickly reached the gate and climbed over, me pushing Pacifica up and over and her pulling me over. She was struggling to pull me up and Gideon's men were getting closer, 'THERE SHE IS, MY FUTURE BRIDE! DON'T LET HER ESCAPE!!' Gideon commanded his men, I panicked and started to squirm attempting to wiggle myself over, they were coming closer and closer. Ghost eyes just managed to grab my foot before I was pulled over by Pacifica, loosing my pink heel in the process. I heard Gideon's annoyed grunt and just to tick him off even more, I grabbed my other shoe and chucked it over the fence, in hopes it would land on him, which it did. 'UGH MABEL PINES JUST YOU WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!' My fear resurfaced as I heard them started to break down the gate instead of running back to get the key. This time I grabbed Pacifica's hand and we dashed into town, 'So what now?' I questioned, 'I didn't really think that through, but I'm sure Dipper has a plan,' Pacifica tried to reassure me unconvincingly, I didn't scold her for being unprepared though, she did just save me. She picked up her phone from her pocket and Dialled Dipper's phone number, *RING RING* *RING RING* *RI-*
'Hello?' Dipper answered
'Oh thank god Dipper?we need your help, I just helped Mabel escape, but we might've caused a scene and there sort of chasing after us right now...' Pacifica broke the ice
'WHAT?!'
'I had to, he was going to imprison your sister, like imprison her even more,'
'Okay okay, thank you for that, hide somewhere, hide in the arcade, I've got this.'
'Okay thanks Dipper.'
Pacifica hung up the phone and placed it back in her pocket, 'We're going to the Hoo-ha owl's Mabel.'
'Paz Paz, this isn't the time for gaming.'
'COME ON!' She yanked my arm and lead me to the hoo-ha owl's.
When we entered we climbed inside the slide after taking our shoes off and hid in there.
The cramped space pushed us very close together, we were breathing down each other's necks and our faces reddened, just when we heard from outside 'I KNOW THOSE TWO ARE HERE SOMEWHERE SEARCH THE WHOLE TOWN!' Followed by a scatter of feet, I snuggled up to Pacifica and she stroked my hair.

Hurry Dipper.