Warmth?

Pacifica's POV:
As I laid on my king sized bed, eyes slowly flutered open, my hair was a mess and I realised I had been drooling on my pillow, gross. I then thought back to yesterday back to when Mabel kissed me on my cheek, my face flushed a deep red, I guess it makes me embarrassed that someone I used to hate, no despise, is being so friendly, if you can even call it that. I wiped my mouth and propped myself up, I yawned and stretched out my arms and legs, then walked downstairs to eat breakfast, I had a healthy fruit salad for breakfast and some orange juice, then I walked back upstairs got showered and then changed into the sunglasses, bell bottom blue jeans, white crop top and cropped purple hoodie that I bought yesterday, then I topped it off with my white Air Force trainers. I didn't want to look to desperate to see her again so I went downstairs to watch ducktective, which no one can know I enjoy after all I have a reputation to uphold. When I checked the time again it was already 2pm! I then weirdly got so excited, switched off the tv, and ran out the door 'I'M LEAVING!!!' I yelled to the maids, butlers and servants before I left so they wouldn't be worried. Then I dashed towards the mystery shack, so excited to see Mabel.

When I reached the shack I stopped before going inside to catch my breath and make sure my hair and makeup wasn't ruined then I walked inside the gift shop and saw Mabel at the counter talking to Dipper, I walked closer confidently thinking they were just talking about whatever weird things they talked about, but then I heard 'Surely he can't get out r-right?' I heard Mabel say, uncertain
'In this town anything is possible, but don't worry we've beat him before and we'll beat him again, it'll be hard not to considering his status now,'
'I guess so I'm just really wor-' Mabel stopped mid sentence as she turned and saw me standing there confused, a wide grin spread across her face and she practically leaped over the counter to come hug me, or should I say suffocate me 'PAZ PAZ!!!!'
'Nice to see you too Mabes,' I choked out 'Hey can you let me go? I can't breath,'
'Whoops sorry,'
'Hi.' Dipper said to me in an annoyed tone, clearly he's mad that me and Mabel have become sort of friends, I don't blame him, and I don't like him either, I mean seriously he's such a nerd, all he talks about is his dumb mystery's and some random author, not to mention he never showers and wears the same thing every day, I guess it's kinda sweet how he looks after his sister though, I'll give him that.
'Soooo what's going on, you two seemed really serious a few seconds ago,' I questioned, Mabel's facial expression changed from excited to nervous and Dipper still looked annoyed 'None of your business.' He muttered crossing his arms and slightly turning away to his left, me and Mabel heard him though 'Why can't I know? Is it some weird supernatural thingy?'
'Not exactly,' Mabel responded slightly muttering, she waved me closer to her 'So last night I was having a sleepover with Candy and Grenda,'
'Eugh you need to have sleepovers with people other than fork girl and lizard lady, it's be so much fun for you if I was at one of your sleepovers, I could give you a whole wardrobe makeover and do your makeup, I think maybe pink is your co-'
'Pacifica focus.' Mabel snapped at me 'this is serious,'
'Okay geez, go on.'
'Anyway, at our sleepover we were playing truth, or dare, or don't, it is was going well until it was my turn, and umm they dared me to...' she started twiddling her fingers and uncomfortably kept glancing to the floor
'They dared you to...?'
'They dared me to call one of my ex summer romances, and they grabbed my scrapbook, flipped to my "failed summer romances", blindfolded me, spun me round and whichever photo my hand landed on I had to call...' her voice trails off as if she doesn't wanna finish the story, she looks worried and a little embarrassed, I smile sarcastically and spin my hand suggesting "keep the story going", nervously she constitutes, still twiddling her fingers 'It was Gideon.' I made a silent "oh" sound 'look if you don't wanna tell me anything else that's fi-'
'No it's okay, so when I called him he was doing the usual flirting and then he started saying things like he was going to get out of there soon, and when I asked about it he either told me not to worry or changed the topic, and I- I know that umm he's in maximum security prison so there's practically no way he'll escape but heh I mean it's Gideon and he did once used a gigantic robot of himself, he had built for him specifically, in order to demand that we give him a journal we didn't have and, he broke in multiple times once using dynamite so I don't think my worry is completely out of the question.' Mabes started breathing really heavily and you could hear the panic in her voice, without thinking I quickly embrace her in a hug, which shocks her and Dipper and to be honest I shocked myself, usually I'd let go now, embarrassed, but I didn't want to, she hugged me back and rested her head on my shoulder, I breathed in her scent, she smelt like vanilla, must be some perfume, it's be hard to smell that nice naturally in, this slum, hugging her, just felt right, I felt so safe and comfortable, I just hope I was making her feel the same way. We released each other from our embrace, 'Ahem!' Dipper coughs out, me and Mabel turn to face him 'Well it's not like Gideon can get out of there, and if he does then the whole town hates him, he has no power anymore.' Dipper states, clearly irritated that me and Mabel are getting along 'Anyway we should get back to work, thanks for stopping by "your highness" but now we have to work'
'Dipper.' Mabel says with a pitying tone
'Okay I'm sorry, I just don't think I can get used to seeing Pacifica here now,'
'Dipper it's okay she's my friend now and maybe if something does happen with Gideon she'll be one more person to help us out with it,' Mabel says optimistically, her faith in me makes me feel...warm inside, I've never felt this feeling before, what does this mean?
'Okay you're right, but Pacifica better be nice.'
'Or what Dip stick? You gonna punch me? With your noodle arms? Puh-lease.' Mabel looks at me clearly annoyed 'Okay okay sorry, being nice is new to me.'
'It's gonna be a looong day.' Dipper sighs as he starts to sweep the floor, 'Hey wanna work the cash register with me?' Mabel asks enthusiastically, 'Sure, let's go Mabes.' She squeals at the nickname I've given her and pulls me over behind the register. God, I wish this moment would last forever.

Meanwhile in Maximum security prison
Gideon's POV
I just finished drawing the plan out on the wall with chalk, 'Y'all fellars all clear on what to do?' I yell out 'YEAH!' My fellow prisoners yell out in perfect harmony, 'Good, cos our riot starts tomorrow, be prepared!' I scream. They all cheer, I mean why wouldn't they? They worship me, I'm practically their ruler.

See you soon Pines.