Crossover: Rimuru x One piece

3rd Pov

We are actually in a small village in East Blue, the village was small but the atmosphere was friendly.

We can see in a bar/restaurant, a kid with black hair and a pirate crew.

They were drinking and enjoying like no tomorrow.

Shanks : Buahahaha ! Luffy you are still a little kid ! Hahaha !

Luffy : Shut up Shanks ! I am already big !

They were laughing after a small joke of the little boy.

Suddenly the door opened violently making the place quiet.

Bandit chief : Oh so these are the so called pirates, looks like idiots to me.

The man was a mountain bandit, he ignored the glared of some pirates and went to the bar.

Bandit chief : We are bandits, well we're not here to destroy your bar, so give 10 barrels of sake.

Makino : Sorry but we are out of stock.

Bandit chief : Ah ? Where the sake go ?

The tension raised a little as the bandits glared at the pirates.

Makino : Well these gentleman came here first, you see.

Shanks : Well sorry but it seem we arleady drank all the sake, i still have this bottle thought.

Shanks held the bottle with a smile and handed it.

But immediately, the bandit chief took the bottle and break it one the red haired pirate head making the sake flow over his face.

Bandit chief : I am a man wanted for 8 millions berry, one bottle is not enough, so stop taking me lightly.

After a moment of intense silence.

Shanks : Waa, the floor is all wet now, sorry Makino-san, do you a mop ?

Makino : Ah yes right away !

Still under the shock she went in the back to search a mop.

At this moment, the bandit took out his sword but before he can do anything, someone else entered the bar.

Rimuru : Ah, it's so lively here.

All eyes turned to the newcommer, he has short blue hair slicked to the side with a mask covering his face.

His was wearing a jet black uniform with a hint of gold.

Bandit 1 : Eh ? And who are you ?!

Rimuru : Oh me, i am just a traveler, i was wondering if you still have some sake.

He looked at the girl behind the bar.

Makino : Ah sorry mister, but we are out of stock.

Rimuru : I see...

His voice was slightly disapointed but he then landed his eyes on the broken bottle and a red haired man cleaning the floor.

Rimuru : Then can i have this bottle ?

Makino : Eh ? Huh sure...

She was confused but still accpted without knowing what he was talking about.

Rimuru Pov

Hi ! My name is Rimuru Tempest as you already know.

After many war and battle, i achieved my goal, a peaceful world were human and monster can coexist.