Crossover: Rimuru x Cote Part 7

Arisu Pov

I am currently in the library with some of my classmate 'These mongrel have to study and since the midterm ecam are coming soon.'

So i take this opportunity to help my fellow classmate, even if Katsuragi is not much of a threat i won't be able to face him alone.

Mainly due to my physical disability...so pawn is needed 'Fufu...'

As i was teaching them some basics, i saw in the background two people passing in front of the library.

One is my best friend Rimuru Tempest and the other is a platinum haired girl 'Kiryuin Fuka.' she is a senpai who have a half bad reputation in the second year.

Arisu : (I wonder what are they doing together ?)

Somehow, my heart hurt a little... 'Calm down.'

I heard that Katsuragi-kun got rejected and Rimuru got in the student council 'So maybe they are talking about something related.'

It's not my concern for now, i can also ask her later, fufufu 'Look at what you did to me~' making me feel jealous, fufufu.

But it's unfair, while you are having fun i am teaching some idiot to make basic math...

3rd Pov

It's now the next days and a message was spoke through the speaker for everyone.

Speaker : Hello to the all student body, i am the student council president, Horikita Manabu, i am here to announce the addition of a new Vice president Rimuru Tempest from class 1-A, thank you for listening me and good days.

At this very moment multiple different reaction could be seen in the school.

The 2nd and 3rd years are curious about the new student who got the attention of their president.

Even more as there is someone who oppose Nagumo for the post of student council...

Among them, certain are interested for their own reason, a annoying blondie can be seen grinning like he found a new toy...

Fuka...she already know and sighed while blushing remembering last days.

In the first year, there is mainly positive reaction since Rimuru from the start to now as always a good reputation.

Class A were happy even if Katsuragi got rejected.

Class B were the same with Ichinose but Class C was different.

The tyrant was grinning madly and made up his mind.

Ryuen : (I will crush Class D, then the rat in Class B and finally i'll destroy the little loli along with their stupid queen, kukuku.)

As for Class D, they didn't really care since they are more focused on the midterm.

Well, there still some different reaction, Ayanokoji was as blank as ever but he was surprised by the news.

Horikita Suzune was jealous of this unknow girl coming and taking her beloved brother attention and another little girl was disgusted by the news.

Rimuru Pov

It's actually the week end and i got invited by Arisu to do some shopping 'Well, i need some clothes.'

I miss those of Shuna...

During these last days, i got pretty famous and for whatever reason Arisu got more clingy to me 'Not like i dislike it, hehe.'

Loli is justice, flat chest is ultime.