Crossover: Rimuru x Date a Live Part 3

3rd Pov

Thing happen and weeks passed.

Yoshino's power was sealed by Shido and he returned to his normal days with a new spirit in his harem.

As for Rimuru, he kept going to school but now has a little kitten at house.

Kurumi Tokisaki being one of the deadliest spirit was now reduced as a normal human with the abnormal body of a spirit.

After her interraction with Rimu, she accepted his deal and stayed at his house.

Without her power, she couldn't do much but trying to live like a normal girl.

And to respect Rimuru's deal, she started to learn cooking.

Now you might ask what the mentionned deal...well, being a natural spirit born from nothingless.

Rimuru lack of many thing such has emotion or love.

The only love he naturally felt was affection for Mio as his sister and his love for his manas Ciel.

But that alone is not enough for Rimuru to understand such a thing as emotion and love.

He need more reference to do so.

Flashback weeks ago

In Rimuru's room.

After waking up, the king was seating in his dinning room.

In front of him, 2 plates with bacon eggs, a simple dish but still very warm.

As for Kurumi, she just woke up and never felt this alive, her body was sensitive and time felt very slow now she couldn't use her power anymore.

Getting up, she remembered last night and she went to join Rimuru.

Kurumi : S-so...

Rimuru : Before talking, let's eat.

He didn't showed much emotion and took his cutlery and started to eat.

Feeling shy, Kurumi took her sit and immitated the man in front of her.

The whole breakfast happen in a awkward silence.

Kurumi : (What the hell am i even doing?)

The girl thought to herself.

Kurumi : (He took away my power and basically everything from me and here i am eating with him...like nothing ever happen.)

She sighed and finished the dish.

Kurumi : Thanks for the food, now can we talk ?

Rimuru : Sure.

He too finished and with a flick of finger, the plate magically disapear.

Kurumi : What is this deal you talked about ?

Rimuru : You seem really desparate for having Zafkiel back.

Kurumi : It's normal ! I need it to make Phantom pay !

Rimuru kept quiet and just stared at the girl in front of him.
She was lost into this cycle of hate and revenge.

Rimuru : I see, then let's make a deal.

Kurumi : As long i have my power back, i'll do anything.

She empatized on the anything while showing her developed chest.
She know that men tend to be rather pervert when it come to woman, so she hoped that some seduction would be enough.

But unfortunally, Rimuru is not a simp...atleast not for her.

Rimuru : Very well, then you'll be staying with me for the next 3 months.