One short: Fake feelings? (Rimuru x Emils)

100th chapter!! We have to celebrate this!
3rd Pov

Tempest and his inverses Tsepmet...two country similar with their own leader.

One is the cheerful leader leader Rimuru Tempest and his counterpart name is Emils, the evil and cold king.

These two country have been in war for a short time as the world of the mirror collided with the cardinal world because of the witch Izis.

Emils was then created because of Shinsha wish for perfect family...one where Rimuru and Izis wouldn't fight.

This led to Emils creation along Tempest inverses form...everything could be fine but there is one big problem.

Emils...his creation naturally generated negative emotion inside him.

He felt inferior and weak in front of Rimuru because he is the just a « copy » of the original.

And because of this Tempest and Tsepmet entered war.

Izis, the witch of mirror at this point also feared Emils...an entity similar to Rimuru who managed to surpass the authority of the Mirror world itself.

She knew it, the only one who could stop him is Rimuru himself.

After all, the best match to fight the copy of the strongest is by putting him against his original self.

And thus the fight between Emils and Rimuru started with no definitive winner...their fight was meaningless.

Because if Rimuru killed Emils, his own soul will be crushed...if Emils killed Rimuru.

He will disapear like he never existed...

An infinite battle...

Unfortunally for one of the side, his kingdom and country wasn't able to fight back...

Tempest military strength was naturally stronger but a sudden event balanced everything.

The world of Mirror fused with the main world...every resident of the inverses city gained their own power and were no more copy but authentic people.

The only exception was Emils...who's existence was too strong for the natural law.

And he wasn't able to break his curse...staying the copy of Rimuru forever.

The war now being at a equal footage, it shortly after reached his peak.

Every warrior of Tempest have to fight against their counterpart...and ultimately one side cracked.

Tempest lost...the sudden power up of Tsepmet was leading them speciafically toward power and destruction.

While Rimuru's subordinate are diverse and can act on many point such as development or country building.

Their evil form were just stronger...adding to that the natural boost from the mirror world.

Tempest stood no chance...after the fall of the capital city Rimuru.

Seeing what he builded from scratch getting burned down, the original ruler of monster fell on his knee and lost his will to fight.

He was the only one left...and there was no way for him to die.

The only way to kill him would be to kill Emils too and this is impossible who would kill their own leader ?

Rimuru resigned himself at this tragic fate.

All this led to our current situation.

Inside the capital city of Tsepmet, a giant castle could be seen...the sky was red and devoid of life.