Crossover: Rimuru x One Piece Part 8

3rd Pov

After the event at Triller Bark, the straw hat pirate went to Sabaody Archipelago.

On there way, they met Camie and Hatchan, two people of the sea.

And after some event, Camie got captured leading the group to slave auction.

At the same time, in a small bar on the Sabaody in the Grove 8 , we could see a « young » woman serving a drink to a blue haired individual.

Rimuru : Hahaha ! So the old man went to sold himself !

Shakky : Yeah, how stupid.

Shakky is a mysterious woman with short black hair and eyes, for years she has been managing this bar with Rayleigh.

She also has a habbit of smoking.

Rimuru : This is something only him and Kaido can do.

Shakky : I guess.

She smiled and leaned on the wall.

Shakky : Did you heard about the supernova ?

Rimuru : Yeah, those 11 pirates having a bounty above 100 millions berry.

Shakky : They are impressive don't you think.

Rimuru : I guess.

Rimuru scoffed and finished his drink.

Rimuru : (Oh ? It seem the auction started.)

Shakky : Well i guess for someone like you, they are no a big deal.

Rimuru : You said it like i am a monster...

Shakky : Maybe you are... and i am not wrong, for pirate like you who can master the Haki in such a short amount of time, these supernova are at max ant to you.

The boy smiled and closed his eyes.

Rimuru : I take a nap until the old man come back.

Shakky : Do as you wish.

Rayleigh Pov

'This is sad...' my drink went out...

I should have fill it before coming here and those handcuff are annoying.

As i thought, a mermaid was brought here 'Isn't she the friend of Hatchan ?' he saved me in the past... i should probably help her...

Camie: Please let me go !

She was yelling in despair 'Yare yare, this place is still rotten to the core.'

I smiled and used my conqueror haki knocking the slave merchant.

Giant : Oy old man.

I stayed quiet as the giant beside me growled 'Oh ? He could identify me ?'

Giant : It was you right, this haki.

Rayleigh : I wonder.

I smiled and took the last sip of my gourd 'I really need to buy a bigger one.'

Giant : Who are you ?

Rayleigh : Just an old man.

3rd Pov

Some times after, Camie was taken to the auction room.

Hatchan tried his best along the straw pirate to save her but this ultimately led to more trouble.

Everything went well until a damn Celestial dragon showed up, even before he caused some problem to the straw hat, but this time he shot Hatchan.