Short story: Youngest True dragon Part 11

3rd Pov

Days have passed after Rimuru's visit and finally demon lord Leon was on its way toward the ice continent...

He had received an invitation from Guy, who himself was ordered to bring him there by Velzard.

The red demon could only pray as Leon entered the throne room.

Leon : So why did you call me, Guy...I don't have time for useless things.

Guy : Ahh, honestly besides seeing your beautiful face, I don't have much for you...in any way this time it's Velzard who wanted to see you.

Leon : The Ice empress ?

He looked genuinely surprised but this feeling soon turned cold as a presence made it's way behind him.

Leon just had the time to turn around when a lousy punch connected and deformed his face sending the platinum saber into the ice wall across the room.

Velzard : I have to say this was refreshing and with that Rimuru isn't angry at me anymore.

She said aloud while smiling...the action made Guy shiver in fear, he was once again reminded of how terrifying Rimuru was...

Not for his own power but for his influence over the strongest beings...

Leon : (What did I do now...)

Guy : Rest in peace.

At the same time, on the other side of the world, Rimuru was quietly munching over his food while he got his cheek pinched by Shizue.

Rimuru : Nom nom nom

Shizue : Hehe, so cute.

And thus life continued for the two, a few years passed and the world had developed greatly, mainly due to Yuuki's otherworldly knowledge...

In the meantime, he also founded the freedom academy which was the biggest school in Ingracia.

And Shizue started to teach there as a senior adventurer giving special lessons from time to time...until a group of 5 summoned otherworlders arrived.

They were still children and were bound to die, their fate was sealed until Shizu decided to take them under her wing...

But there was one thing the conqueror of flames didn't expect..;it was Rimuru's sudden fondness for one of her students...Chloe Aubert.

Shizue Pov

Standing in front of this class door, I could already hear a few kids inside talking loudly.

Shizue : Remember Rimuru, those kids don't have long to live so don't be mean to them.

Rimuru : Hai hai.

Laying on top of my head, the little dragon wasn't much interested in the situation as he quickly dropped his head and fell asleep.

I signed and grabbed the door handle before opening it...immediately a few books were thrown at me.

I easily caught them earning a gasp from the orange haired boy while the other just stared at me shocked...I guess this is the first time they meet an adventurer with super human characteristics.

Shizue : Okay, everyone sit down.

Kenya : Ah ? Who the hell are you !

Quite energetic, I smiled and approached the kid...his name is Kenya Misaki, and from what the report said he is the most troublesome of the group.

Kenya : What do you want ?!

Shizue : I said sit down.

At this point, my smile widened to the point where I could probably kill some people...and it managed to scare the delinquent kids as they all sat down immediately.