Short story: Ciel restart Part 11

Enjoy...this chapter written by a half-dead elite-kun at 3am.
Don't worry I am still mentally stable I think?

3rd Pov

The flamme of hope is lit, standing in front of the Ruberios proud temple.

Shizu stared at the horizon feeling the menacing aura approaching, on her way there she already dealt with the 10 great saint including Hinata who was stunned seeing Shizue here.

But the shock and reunion were quickly interrupted as Shizue pushed Hinata away, she didn't have time for that.

She also ordored Hinata to join Luminous which she accepted after getting a glimpse of her former teacher new aura.

Right now Shizue was holding her sword with a firm grip, she know more than anyone who dangerous the situation is going to be.

After all, the memories she received are far greater than any other chosen one.

Ciel is equivalent to Rimuru and now she grew even stronger, added to that the rage she is feeling just make everything worse.

Shizue : There is still hope...with my new skill i can maybe calm her down.

Her new skill along with the Chaos flamme god, she received the sealed Manas.

The fondation of this manas is the incarnation of hope and the fragment of Rimuru's soul.

Hope is always present...even if the world fell into darkness as long a single spark of hope exist even if it's hidden inside the deepest part hell.

Hope will exist and protect the world, Chloe is an example she who traveled trhough so many time loop or Ciel.

Even when the world was destroyed, someone was able to lit the first spark of hope.
In this case Rimuru planned everything, instead of litting one spark, he made 2.

Ciel and those who received his soul.

Shizue : I still don't know what really happen in your mind when you decided everything slime-san but i trust you, and will keep this hope lighten.

She muttered and activated her skill...flamme surrounded the area including her body.

She let herself eaten by the flamme who slowly took the form of a body armor.

And the same time, a flash illuminated the area, anyone would have been blinded but not for Shizue.

She quickly reacted and parred a sword stopping it right in front of her eyes.

Right in front of the flame hero was Ciel, the speed with which she travelled was so fast that her arrival distorded space.

If Shizue wasn't awakened, she would have lost at this moment...No maybe even before just by feeling the pressure and killing intent of Ciel would have killed her.

Shizue : It has been a short while right Ciel.

Ciel : Shut up !

Her pair of red eyes shined and the pressure put in her sword of Tempest increased.

Shizu winced a little and quickly kicked Ciel away with a side kick.

Ciel : Your power...for a fake you reproduced master power well.

Shizue : Unfortunately for you, this power is not fake...it's neither the reproduction of his power...

Ciel eyes narrowed, she already analysed Shizu power and weirdly enough her analyse was blocked.

Shizue : Since we're going to fight anyway, can we take it outside the city ?

Ciel : ...

Shizue : After all i don't think Rimuru will appreciate us killing innocent citizen.