Crossover: Rimuru x One piece Part 14

This chap is finally there! After I got bullied and receive a ton of dm... *sad noise*
Anyway enjoy...

3rd Pov

Weeks passed...now the straw hat just left Big mom territory after messing everything there...they recovered Sanji, ruined the party and angered the emperor.

Katakuri lost to Luffy and now the big mom pirates are recovering and plan to join Wano to settle the score with the Strawhat pirates.

Down there, we could see Katakuri seated on the top of a ship staring at the horizon...he had been questioning most of his life after fighting Luffy..

But suddenly, another presence landed right beside him...with his platinum hair flying along the wind...the right arm of Big mom got startled as he didn't expect him here.

Rimuru : Yo, you're in bad shape.

Katakuri : What are you doing here ?

Rimuru : Well, I originally planned to meet Luffy here but got the timing wrong.

Katakuri : I see...from our intel, he is going to Wanokuni.

Rimuru : Mmh, so they are going to take on Kaido this time...

Looking down, he could see the emperor crew preparing themself to leave...he could also see Big mom with his haki.

And she wasn't in the most presentable state...

Katakuri : And you ? I heard you got a daughter ?

Rimuru : Oh well...I left her with my wife while dealing with some matter...

Katakuri : So you are going after the straw hat pirate ?

Rimuru : Mmh...i don't want his head, but if i have to choose a side i will have to go against Kaido.

Katakuri : I see...

Smiling, Rimuru roughly placed his hand on the commander's head and messed up his hair a little.

Rimuru : Well, I will leave now. You can say hello to Linlin and we'll see each other again at Wano.

Katakuri : My hair...

Rimuru : Well on this, see you later.

Diseaping on the spot, Katakuri adjusted his scarf and smirked...

Katakuri : Things became a lot more interesting.

As for Rimuru, he was now flying in light particles toward Wano...Luffy and the others already reached the isolated country.

They were now messing the country while preparing for the raid on Onigashima.

Rimuru : Mmh ? I feel a lot of strong presence...heh...i guess Kaido is going to have a hard time.

Not like he was underestimating the strongest beast, Rimuru after meeting Shanks knew a lot...notably about Luffy.
Kaido's defeat is inevitable...Rimuru isn't here to assist instead, he wants something else...something that he couldn't do back then when he first came here.

With his own plan in mind, he landed in Wano without any destruction.

Rimuru : Maybe I should see Hiyori later...anyway, I should get going.

Having Ciel analyze everything...he now knew that Luffy along with Law just committed some crime.

Such as beating subordinates of Kaido, stealing food and more...they are now running out of the capital to give the food to those who need it before going on their own way.

Without knowing that Kaido was on his way there...totally drunk...

But this wasn't the Chaos creator problem...he shrugged it off and teleported to Oden's castle ruin where the grave of the former Shogun and his wife along as some of the 9 red scabbards were located.