Chapter 86 ~ Now We're Getting Somewhere

Out of curiosity, which killer of which case is the scariest so far?

This will be our last group of the book, from here on out there will be no more cases till the Finale. As for the big competition to see which of the winners from each of the groups is truly the scariest killer in the book, I will make a summary for each of them with their killer logos and a vote will be held.

With that, our candidates are the "Desert Drowner", the "Living Gargoyles", the "Guardian Blamer", or the most recent, the "Masked Mass Murderer".
———————————————————————
+Russia's POV+
I knocked on the door and waited for my sister to respond.

Ukraine came, her mood dropped when she saw me.

"Sorry, Belarus isn't home" she told me.

"I know..." I said. "I wanted to talk to you" I told her.

"About what?" she suspiciously asked.

"Something dad cannot know about" I clarified.

She seemed shocked by that, a surprised expression taking over her face.

"Okay, come in" she invited, giving in.

She let me in and soon enough we were in the kitchen, I stood while she sat on the countertop.

"So what did you do?" she asked.

"I need help understanding something, and I know you're my best chance" I said.

"Stop beating around the bush and spit it out" Ukraine snapped.

I hesitated, but quickly forced it out, in a way I could though.

"I don't think I'm straight" I bluntly told her.

Again, she seemed surprised by this.

"Think?" she asked, after her surprise relaxed. "Are you or are you not?" she asked.

"Uhh..." I trailed off, I just couldn't get the words out.

"Are you or are you not straight?" she asked again, more sternly.

"No, I am not" I answered, trying to sound more confident.

"Okay, now we're getting somewhere" she said, sighing.

"So if your not straight, then what are you?" she asked, folding her arms.

"I did my own research, and I think I'm bisexual" I told her.

"Good for you" she replied.

"But you better not be pretending to like girls on the side of being gay just so you can please dad" she added, glaring a bit.

I quickly shook my head.

"No, I think I really am" I said, more or less to say it aloud to her.

Fortunately, she seemed content with that and nodded approvingly.

"So you wanted to talk to me about it cause I'm a lesbian" she said, raising an eyebrow at me.

I hesitantly nodded in turn, I guess that was the truth of the situation.

"Just because your homo doesn't mean we're friends" she clarified.

"I know" I told her. "I just didn't know who else to turn to" I explained.

"Especially someone who would know how dad would react" I added, glancing at the ground for a second.

Ukraine stared at me for a couple moments, just in silence.