Request N 4. The heat can't be contained for long (BBH & Evan X DSMP Harem)

Request for Someoneyouknow6

Evan Pov.

It all happened when me and Darryl tidied up the house. To the point where we were a little sweaty. But that didn't stop our heat from suddenly revolting. We couldn't get to the pills. The heat has completely taken over our bodies, and now they control us like puppets. But we try to resist, trying not to touch ourselves.
"S-sugarcube. Do you remember w-where we put the suppressive pills?" - i asked.
"I-i don't... r-rememeber. Ah. Hah." - Darryl spoked. "Ah. I can't h-hold back. I-I want to touch m-myself." - he added.
"Don't do it, *huff* sugarcube. Fuck. Where are those fucking pills?" - i told.
"L-language, Evan."
I'm rummanging through all the shelves and drawers where there might be pills. Shit! Where are they?
*door slam*
"Are you waiting for someone, sugarcube?" - i asked.
"N-no." - Darryl said.

"Honey bunny."

"Are you cooking something?"

"What's the sweet smell?"

"Oh no. My boyfriends are here!" - Darryl panicked.

"He's not in the kitchen."

"Hey. The smell comes from above. Let's go there."

"Oh muffins, they're coming over here! *huff* What do we do, Evan?" - Darryl panics.
"Let's try to get out through the window. It's like we've been kidnapped." - i offered.

Darryl Pov.

We both stood at the window. The bedroom door opens. We froze abruptly.
"Are you okay here, mi amor?"
The voice of Quackity is heard. Me and Evan turned around. All my boyfriends were standing at the opening.
"Holy shit. The room is filled with this smell. I don't understand anything!" - Sapnap said.
"What are you talking about? We don't smell anything." - Evan said.
We moved away from the window. Dream abruptly approached us. He grabbed our hands.
"*sniff sniff* Guys, the smell comes from them. And it Looks like someone is in heat." - he said.
Holy muffins. How did he know?
"What are you talking about? We don't have a heat." - Evan said.
"We'll check it out." - Schlatt said.
Evan and i were pushed onto the bed and turned over on our bellies. They hold our hands, not allowing us to resist. Looks like we're being stripped of our underwear.
"Well well well. You say you don't have a heat, but your asses are so wet as fuck. Plus your smell has got us under control." - Sapnap grinned.
"HEY, LAUNGUAGE!" - i screamed.
"So let's get started." - Zak said.

3rd face Pov.
(the smut is began)

Suddenly, the bottom boys felt two fingers stuck into their asses.
Evan & Darryl: "Aaah."

A few seconds later.

Slippery sounds, moans and slaps of skin are carried in the bedroom. The bottomboys leaning their hands on the bed, feel the movements inside. Moans and deep breathes come from their mouths. Heat still controlled them. A few minutes later, both camed, simultaneously feeling the warm liquid inside.
"It's not over yet, Darry." - Zak said to Darryl as he stepped out of him.
"Alright. Who is next?" - Sapnap said as he stepped out of Evan.
"Hola, mi amor. Will you let me?" - said Alex, entering Darryl, and knocking him down on the bed.
Darryl: "Aaah."
"I'm next." - Punz said as he entered Evan, knocking him down too.
Evan: "Oh. Mmgh."
The bottom boys were bitten in the neck. They threw back their heads, giving more space. The pleasure made them stick out their tongues and roll their eyes. A few seconds later four camed.
"Hah. Hah. I think you can stop. Hah. We feel fine now." - Darryl said, catching his breath.
"Sorry, darling. But the line isn't over." - Eret said, turning Darryl on his side and lifting one of his legs.
"Roll over, owl." - George said as he helped Evan roll onto his belly and entering him.
The bottom boys again sticking their tongues breathing like a dogs. Their bodies paralyzed with pleasure, but they try to keep their posses.
"Raise your head, owl."
Evan lifted his head and Dream's cock entered his mouth.
"You do that too, Bad." - Dream added.
Darryl raises his head as he feels Karl's cock enter his mouth. Luckily, the bottom boys don't have gag reflexes. They lowed, creating vibrations in the dicks of the older guys. Went acceleration, close to the climax. A few more pushes, and six camed. Evan and Darryl swallowed all the liquid. They collapsed semi-paralyzed when they were released. They try to catch their breath again.
"We're still not done, ladies." - said Schlatt, sharply grabbing Evan under the legs.
He and Foolish entered Evan.
"It's my turn now." - said Techo.
He and Wilbur doing the same with Darryl. The bottom boys building their eyes in shock, feeling a double movement inside. Their moans became louder than they had been. But they threw back their heads and stuck out their tongues again.
"I-i think i c-can't take t-this anymore." - Darryl moaned.
"This is the last round, sunflower." - said Wilbur, continued to thrusting.
Within seconds, the bottom boys were on edge. They poured out their last drops, and absolutely lost their strength. They were placed on the bed. The bottom boys, catching their breath, feel warm liquid flowing out of them.
(the smut is over)
"H-how do you *huff* f-feel, *huff* Evan." - Darryl asked, catching his breath.
"I feel.. *huff* I feel pregnant *huff* from your boyfriends, sugarcube." - Evan said breathlessly.
The bottom boys feel white jets splashed on their bodies.