Switched. Part 4

BBH Pov

I wake up after a good sleep. I think i woke up early because no one woke me up. Looks like i woke up early. I yawned and stretched out. I hear steps. Cartoonz entered the bedroom.
"Oh. Have you already woken up?" - he asked smiling, and coming up to me.
"Yeah, i woke up early. Hehe." - i said wiping my eyes and putting on my glasses.
Cartoonz sat down on the bed, hugged me and kissed my forehead.
"You smell like the women's shampoo we washed you with yesterday." - he said stroking my back.
"Women's shampoo?" - i asked.
"Well, yeah. Evan always showers with women's shower gels and shampoos." - Cartoonz said.
"That's why Vanoss smelled so sweet when he was at home. I thought it was all perfume." - i said looking down.
Cartoonz helped me out of bed and walked me by the hand to the bathroom. Let's skip the fact that i washed, changed, had breakfast in a circle of guys. I briefly wrote everything down in a notebook. For today i decided to see what Vanoss has in his computer. He has two computers, plus one laptop. With the computer turned on, i began to look at everything in its folders. Found beautiful photos of Vanoss with his guys. Photos with kisses, hugs and beautiful backgrounds. All these photos are from 2015 to 2019. What kind of happy life does Vanoss have? Then i found a few videos that seem to be taken from their phones or cameras. One was a video where all the guys were in the pool, and only Vanoss's voice was in the background.

In the video:

Vanoss: "No, boys. I am recording down."
Bryce: "Come on, Evan. Jump to us."
Vanoss: "No."
Terroriser: "Don't make us force you."
Vanoss: "Still no."

Delirious splashed water towards Vanoss.

Vanoss: "Hey hey. Jony, what are you doing? You almost wet the camera!"
Wildcat: "Argh, Evan, come on!"
Vanoss: "Stop it, Ty! I told you i gotta recoaaaaah."

Someone grabbed Vanoss's by the legs and he fell into the water. It Looks like a camera on a stand, as it has not moved. Vanoss emerged from the water and began to shout at the guys. And the guys just splash water on him.

Ohmwrecker: "Attack!"
Vanoss: "Hey, stop it! Enough!"

The splashes last about 2 minutes. Then everything stopped. Vanoss dusts himself off says something, but i can't hear it. Then the video faded to black and it was over.
"Hahah. Such a fun party in the pool." - i said.
I also found music and songs. Vanoss said that he made the songs himself. I listened to them all for a bit. All amazing. Then in decided to look at the Vanoss channel. When i found his channel on Google, i started watching his videos. All miniatures with beautiful cartoon pictures with rainbow backgrounds. I found Minecraft playlists, similar to games i don't know: Balck Ops 3; Dead Realm; Call of Duty; GTA 5; Gmod: Prop hunt; Hide and seek; Sandbox; Scarymap. I should ask Vanoss about these games later. I'll check out the Gmod Hide and seek playlist first. The miniatures are a bit funny. Some 3D characters. Some... Dog edition; helicopter edition; cowboy edition; and others. I press... 'Hide and Seek: Dog Edition - Dangerous Trucks!'. Within 2 minutes, i saw how the characters run either on two legs or on four like animals. There is a timer in the top left corner. What it means i don't know.

In the video:

Moo: "Catch him, Tyler!"
Vanoss: "No. No. Naahahaha."

The seekers win. And the timer stopped for a few seconds. Probably a timer in order to catch everyone in a while? Suddenly the pig was hit by a car. Laughter is heard in the background.
"Oh my god!" - i said and laughed.
For a few minutes of the video, i'm laughing quietly because something funny is going on.

Vanoss: "Hey look. Your friend has joined you."
Wildcat: *impact sound* "Fuck my friend".
Moo: "Hey."

"Woah, that was rude. What a rude pig!" - i said.
I stopped the video. I chose the following. 'Dinosaurs Edition'.

Vanoss: "Oh my god. It's a prehistoric piggy."
Wildcat: "Oh my god. It's a retardasaurus Rex."

I laughed out loud.

Vanoss: "Looks like you just shout out a garbage bit or something."

I laughed even louder that i couldn't breathe. "Garbage. Shout out a garbage. Oh my god, i can't."

Suddenly, the pig was hit by a car again

"Holy muffins! Hahah. Oooh. Oh my stomach." - i can't breathe and my eyes are wet.

Vanoss: "Hey Lui."
Lui: 'squeaky "Hi."

"Oh my god. What is that squeaky voice?" - i said.
I stopped the video again. Another video again. 'Toilet Edition'. The title even made me laugh a little. Throughout the video, i was laughing and couldn't stop smiling because the players were running around with toilet paper in the their hands, or Rolling around on the toilet.
"My goodness, do such versions really exist? I seriously have to ask Vanoss about this." - i said.
I included another edition. 'Limited space version'.

Vanoss: "Really mean this mouth. I'm just saying that this big giant mouth is hanging most of the place."

"Hahah, yeah. This mouth is very gigantic!" - i laughed.
I'm already a little tired of this video and walked away from the computer. I jumped onto the bed and spread out. I'm really starting to envy Vanoss for his life.