In impostor's trap (BBH & Vanoss X Corpse)

CREWMATE

There is 1 Impostor among us.

Evan Pov

"Hey Vanoss. Who do you think impostor is?" - Bad asked.
"I don't know, sugacube. But i won't blame my husband Brian. I have a feeling that the impostor is someone else." - i said. "What about you? Maybe one of your boyfriends is an impostor?" - i added.
"I don't know. May be. Or maybe it's a new guy that join us?" - Bad said.
"Which new guy?" - i asked.
"That guy - Corpse." - Bad said.
"Oh. That guy with that choking, deep, sexy voice? Well, you know, i have my suspicions now too." - i said.

The two of us complete tasks together. Now the problem with the wires.
"Vanoss. Hurry up. I feel that the impostor is near!" - Bad panicked.
"I already did, sugarcube. Your turn. I'll take care." - i said.
Bad began to quickly connect the wires in a panic. But in the end he mixed them.
"Oh no. I mixed up the wires!" - he panicked.
"Don't rush, sugarcube." - i said.
Finally Bad did it.
"I've done." - he said, coming up to me.
Suddenly the light went out.
"What the hell?" - i said.
"Don't say it's the end! I'm not ready to die in the beginning!" - Bad panicked.
"Don't worry, sugarcube. Stay close..."
*wwiiissshhh*
*rrrrrip*
"What the fuck was that?" - i screamed.
"I don't know, but i'm scared. V-Vanoss, please hold my paw." - Bad said.
I felt one of his paws. "Here we go."
"Umm, Vanoss. Why am i cold around my chest and crotch?" - Bad said.
"I feel the same." - i said.
With my free hand, i used magic, and after illuminating the room, i saw a picture.
"Umm, sugarcube. Your suit is torn around your chest and... your crotch." - i said.
"Oh no. You too. Who did it?" - Bad asked.
*deep laugh*
"Oh no. This voice. I do not like it. It doesn't look like one of my husbands!" - i panicked.
"And my boyfriends too! Is this... the impostor..." - Bad almost cries from fear.
"Whaddup, ladies."
A lilac light lit up in front of us, and a figure stood besides us. It was Corpse.
"Are you ready for some fun?"
From the belly of Corpse showed teeth, and curling black tentacles.

"Are you ready for some fun?"From the belly of Corpse showed teeth, and curling black tentacles

Corpse the impostor? Me and Bad will die at the very beginning?
"Oh no. I'm afraid to know what he has under the fun." - Bad panicked.

3rd face Pov

The impostor trapped two victims. The tentacles grabbed and lifted Evan and Bad. They wrapped their arms and legs around them. Evan and Bad try to get out. The tentacles parted their legs. Two of their faces were on fire.
"V-Vanoss. Say it's not what i think." - Bad said.
"I don't know anything, sugarcube." - Evan said.
(smut is began)
The tentacles have their mouths shut and slide over their nipples.
Evan & Bad: "Mmmgh."
The two began to get horny. Suddenly they feel something in their holes. Corpse stretches them across two fingers.
Evan & Bad: "Mmgh. Ngh."
Corpse added third fingers.
Evan & Bad: "Ngh. Ngg. Nh."
The two got wet. Corpse pulled his fingers out and slowly entered Bad's ass. Bad hums with his eyes closed, feeling a slow movement inside. Corpse picks up the place as one of his tentacles slowly stretches Evan. Bad's hum got louder. The boy feels that he is close. Six more thrusts and he came with his back bent, at the same time feeling the warm liquid inside. The impostor switched to the second victim. The tentacle stretching Evan is gone and the boy feels something a little bigger. Evan rolled his eyes. The movements were at an average pace at once and then accelerated Evan hums loudly with bulging eyes. His stomach was still burning from the distrension.
Evan: "Mmmgh."
He had already come while Corpse was still thrashing inside him. Evan close his eyes and hummed softly. He just waited for it to be over. Finally, he feels the warm liquid inside.
(smut is over)
The impostor put his victims on the floor and disappeared into the vent.

A few seconds later, the guys found their missing brides. They saw them lying on the floor, catching their breath, with white liquid flowing from their asses.

 They saw them lying on the floor, catching their breath, with white liquid flowing from their asses

"Holy shit! What happened here?" - Tyler asked in shock.
"Who did this to our bride?" - David asked in shock.
"Who did this to our little muffin?" - Quackity asked in shock.
Bad: "G-guys."
The guys ran up to their brides.
"Bad, mi amor. Who did to you two?" - asked Quackity.
"It was Corpse, bid Q. Corpse is an impostor. It's him." - said Evan.
Tyler: "*gasp* Emergency meeting!"

"So, Corpse. Tell us where have you been?" - Tyler said.
Corpse : "Well, i was in scanning room. Then i loaded the data. Later i saw two of you. Then..."
"That's enough! Corpse, did you fuck our brides?" - Delirious asked.
"What? I didn't do anything!" - Corpse said.
"Why are you lying now, you freak? You caught me and Bad in the room with wires! Turned off the light and locked us in; fucked us and ran into the vent! We saw you, Corpse!" - Evan said pointing his finger.
Corpse's eyes darted. "Umm... I have no idea what are you're tal..."
"Everyone, vote for Corpse!" - Luke screamed.
"No! Wait! I don't..." Corpse saw that everyone voted for him, and he did not have time to do something.
Corpse: "Oh fuck."
"Launguage, mister!" - Bad said.

Corpse was ejected.

Corpse was an impostor.

Victory

Everyone: "Yeah."