7- Train

Genya was on his way to visit [Name] again, he couldn't stop thinking about her after the kiss.

He knows it was only a peck on the cheek, but it made him weak.

Entering the butterfly estate he walked to her room, turning the corner before bumping shoulders with someone harshly, them ramming into the wall. It was Tanjiro, he just left Shinobu's office.

Genya continued walking, the burgundy haired boy just now recognizing him.

"It's been a while!" He yelled to him, "I'm glad you look okay!!"

Ignored. He ignored him and just straight up turned the corner with an annoyed expression.
He entered the room not seeing [Name] around. Suddenly he felt someone hugging him from behind.

"I have to leaaaveeee!!"

"Why're you hugging me, [Name]?"

"I just want to!" She flicked his forehead, pouting at him. "Anyways, I'm healed now, Shinobu-san said I could go."

She had a sad expression on her face, pretending to fake cry as she tightly hugged him, "I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO SANEMI!! HE'S GONNA BEAT ME!"

"Woah, woah, woah!! I don't think he will." He pat her head softly, smiling down at her hugging his waist.

"You're right! I'll just send a crow to him saying I have better things to do!" He watched as her confidence increases but slumped down right after, "Oh who am I kidding?"

"Hey, he's a Hashira.. he has other stuff to do."
He reassured, patting her shoulder, wondering why he wasn't flustered as much as he always is.

"Oh! That reminds me I still have to send a letter to my cousin! Argh, [Name] you forget literally everything!!!" She yelled out in frustration hitting her head. "Oy!!! Ryo!! Get your bird ass in here!"

He came flying towards her through the window, sitting on top of her head. Genya watched her walking over to the desk, getting out a piece of paper and writing something on it.

"Send that to Muichiro Tokito!" She gave him the letter, him nodding and flying out.
"Alright! What the hell am I supposed to do now!?"

Genya chuckled at her, an ick mark appearing on her face as she got to his face, "Why are you laughing, pretty boy?!"

He stopped at her words, clearing his throat as he regained posture. Only now did [Name] realize how tall he actually is, feeling a bit intimidated by him, "Woah..you're really tall!"

She pats his head, his cheeks getting red, scratching it with his finger. Her hand remained on his hair, ruffling it, destroying his mohawk styled hair. "I like your hair, it's so soft!"

She put both hands in it and ruffled it more, sliding them down to his cheeks, squeezing them a bit. Both of the teens stared into each other's eyes, something weird connecting them. It was something strong.

But like every good moment it has to be interrupted, because the door slid open, revealing a perplexed Tanjiro staring at them with a smile.

Genya and [Name] retracted from another, Tanjiro blinking in confusion, "Hey there..."

"Uh- I gotta go! See you, [Name]!" Genya waved to you, bumping intentionally into Tanjiro a second time before leaving their sight.

"Why-"

"Don't. Even. Ask." She had a murderous aura around her and Tanjiro could smell it, "What do you want?"

It was calm again, leaving him confused on how she can change moods that quick. He didn't question it further. [Name] was...well, [Name].

"Me and the others are going on a mission and I wanted to ask you if you want to come with us! We're going to the flame Hashira, Rengoku."

Her grin widened, grabbing his shoulders as she squeezed them, "YES! I can finally see him again after months!! Yahaa!!" She jumped, waving her fists around getting all excited like a little child.

"You know him?" He asked, raising a brow. He looks so purely innocent as he looked at you, that was your only thought right now.

"Yeah, I probably didn't tell you but I'm the Tsuguko of Shinazugawa-san!"

Tanjiro deadpanned, "He was the one who stabbed Nezuko! I head butted him at that meeting!"

"Y-you did?! He didn't kill you right away?! HOW?!???!" She shook him rapidly, not believing a single word except that one with Nezuko.

"I want to do it again, he stabbed my sister after all!"

"I'll help you! I wanna see him suffer."
She smiled like a pure child, it scared him.
"You can be scary [Name]-san."

"I know." The smile on her face told him everything.

"Anyways, let's go we gotta say bye to the girls!"

"Yahaa!"

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

"EEEEEH! SO WE STILL HAVE NO ORDERS?! WE SHOULD'VE STAYED WITH SHINOBU-SAN!?"

Zenitsu cried out like a baby, "Get a hold of yourself!" [Name] slapped his head, "Why you gotta be so cruel, [Name]-chan?!??"

"Zenitsu, no.....our treatment's done, and we've been cooped in the same place for a month!"
Now the crying boy went to Tanjiro, "WE DIDN'T HAVE TO HAVE A SAD FAREWELL!!"

While they both were at it, you and Inosuke looked at each other while examining the thing in front of you. It was a train, you never saw one up close.

"Shut up!!" [Name] yelled to the boys behind her, "Hey, hey, hey!!" Inosuke called out to them.

"SHUT UP! WHAT IS IT?!"

"What's that creature there!?" He pointed at the train, Zenitsu giving him a look, [Name] and Tanjiro looking at each other.

Zenitsu clarified them all, it ended up with Inosuke ramming his head onto the train, them getting chased by the police because there not officially recognized by the government. So, to this they hid their swords.

[Name] entered through the back door, searching for a certain pillar as the other talked. She heard loads of "Tasty!" when she walked through the wagons, seeing the yellow hair with red tips.

She smiled running up to him as the others followed, "Rengoku-san!"

"Tasty!" He turned with his usual big smile, brightening her mood. "Oh hey there, [Name]-san! I thought you'd be with Shinazugawa-san?"

"Yeah, I don't wanna be with him. He's scary."

"What did he do this time?" He asked, a big grin plastered on his face as he put away his food and crossed his arms.

"That's for another time!"

They settled down, [Name] sitting behind Zenitsu and Inosuke, Rengoku talking with Tanjiro about his father and blade.

"It began moving.." Inosuke muttered, [Name] leaned onto their seat, deadpanning when he almost got out of the window.

It all began when the tired looking constructior came in to look at the tickets. Rengoku stopped in, a demon appearing at the end of the wagon with him killing it in an instant.

"That was awesome, aniki!!" Tanjiro cried, smiling brightly, "That was amazing swordsmanship!!"

"Sure thing!" The male replied, "I'll make you into a fine swordsman!"

The other two yelled that they also wanted to train under him, [Name] and Rengoku chuckling with him replying, "I'll look after every single one of you!"

"Rengoku aniki!!"

"Aniki!!"

After that you all sat back down, [Name] feeling a bit sleepy.

"Hey, is everyone else also so tired or is it just me?...."

And with that she fell back and into a deep deep slumber that will cause her troubles.