24- Farewell

Tanjiro's alive.

He was fighting off Muzan right now.
He has to use all twelve breathing forms in order to unlock the thirteenth.

One hour. One hour is left until sunrise.

[Name] laid in the rubble just merely getting a hang on the fight. She wanted to get up, but it took her long to regenerate her torn off limbs.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, gripping a plank that stuck out, trying to get up, "I can't help much. Like always."

Don't give up yet.

We're counting on you.

She heard these two familiar voice in her head as if they both are with her, but no one was near.

"CAWW! DAWN IS IN FIFTY NINE MINUTES!"

[Name] eyed widen when she heard something move, looking up to see Yushriro. He was the one who accompanied Tamayo.

"[Name], right?" He asked, her nodding her head as he crouched down, seeing the eyes of a demon in her, "He has no power over you? That's odd."

"Not really.." she said in a whisper, "while I was out cold, I had dream. One of my ancestor got turned into a demon against their will like me, and they weren't under the influence of Kibutsuji."

"I see..." he mumbled, pulling something out of his pocket, "Take this, it'll strengthen you. We need every possible help right now."

[Name] nodded, watching him while he injected the serum. Some wound immediately closed up and she swiftly stood up, the bright color of her sword returning. She gave Yushiro a wave and raced off.

She saw as Obanai was thrown into a building, the force of the attack destroying it.

"Iguro!"

Obanai used his breathing, Kaburamaru leading his attacks.

"STOP!"

Tanjiro tried helping by barely avoiding of getting sliced. [Name] avoided a wave that got to her, feeling Nobuko suddenly appear again.
"Nobuko! Merge!"

She merged into the sword, taking a deep breath before pausing when she noticed scars on Muzan's body.

His weak points!

They all attacked him, yelling out as they lunged their swords.

"FORTY MINUTES UNTIL DAWN!"

To everyone's surprise, Muzan started running away.

"He ran away!! Muzan fled!!"

That thing only clinged to life so he took the opportunity to flee before dawn hits him.

Tanjiro and [Name] ran next to each other, seeing him trample over the corpses of the ones who sacrificed their lives. They both looked at each other and knew what to do.

Kibutsuji swiftly turned his angered head, eyes widening at multiple swords that were thrown at him. In a matter of second he broke them away, noticing two figures in the distance.

[Name] and Tanjiro had the most coldest death glared directed at him, throwing the swords of the dead corp members at him.

Muzan continued running, then to his surprise feeling a sword piercing through his neck by none other than Obanai.

Tanjiro used sun breathing on him, [Name] getting Obanai away from there instantly.

"IGURO, HERE! TAKE THESE!! YOU'LL BE ABLE TO SHARE KABURAMARU'S SIGHT!"