13- Village

Months passed and you've been on several missions with Shinazugawa.

You haven't seen Genya then, he must be training a lot with Gyomei or something.

Currently you were sitting on the patio watching Obanai and Sanemi training together, it was a surprise to you to know that they are good friends. They just love to hate on Giyuu together, poor guy.

That aside, you ate your food as their swung their wooden sword at each other, Sanemi exaggerated sometimes but that is just him.

You haven't heard from the trio that was on a mission with Uzui, your crow told you that Tanjiro is in a coma and wouldn't wake up.

As if on cue your crow landed on your head like he always does and told you the news. He's told you that Mitsuri and Obanai had went on a date before he arrived here, you smirked as you looked at him. He noticed you smirking at him and threw a tiny rock at your forehead, yelping in reply.

"AHA- OOOOOWWWWW!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!!"

"STOP SMIRKING AT ME!"

"I KNOW WHAT YOU DID WITH MITSU-"

"SHUT DA FUCK UP!"

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

"Tanjiro!"

He turned around to meet [Name] running up and hugging him tightly.

"Ow ow ow ow!"

She retreated, "Oh, sorry! Sorry! Sorry!"
[Name] gave him a smile, happy that he's awake again. "You're awake! You must tell me ever about the mission with Uzui-san!"

And he did. He told her everything, making him chuckle when he saw how interested she is in what had happened. It shocked her to know that Uzui lost a hand and retired as a Hashira.

"Oh damn, well, that's...kind of good to know."
[Name] gulped, Tanjiro nodding at her, looking up when she clapped her hands, "Well, I have to go!"

"Where to?"

"Oh, my sword got chipped a lot, so I'm traveling to the village!"

"The what-"

"Gotta go! Bye!"

"[Name]!"

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

[Name] finally arrived at her destination, the swordsmith's village. It was quite a ride here with a blindfold and such, so the village is kept hidden from demons.

First off, she went to the Chief to greet him, she was here once with Sanemi. It was chaotic.
Like constant yelling at you to not keep running off, you did not listen to him.

"Inoue-san!" [Name] called when she went into her swordsmith's home, there he was patiently sitting on the floor. "Hello!!"

"Hello, Nishimura-san. Pleased to meet you again." He greeted, swaying his hand to his side as a wave motion. She chuckled, "You do know why I'm here, right? I hope a crow gave you the letter."

"Yes, they did," he said, pulling out the letter before putting it into his uniform, "Your sword will be done in about seven days, I'll try to finish it so you can have it quicker."