19- Brothers

Wake up.

Wake up.

Wake up, [Name]. It's not over yet.

A gasp escaped, eyes opening swiftly. A shock went through her body causing [Name] to sit up by accident.

Bad idea.

Whining, she plopped back down, looking at the ceiling.

Oh, right. We defeated an upper moon...
With a groan she tried sitting up again, feeling her leg wrapped up in a bandage, and her chest plus torso too because of the wound on her back.

The sound of the door opening caught her attention, seeing Genya entering. She sent a smile when he looked at her, he went up to her bed, searching for her hand and intertwining them. "Hey, how're you doing?"

"I'm feeling fine, my leg hurts but it's bearable. How long was I out?" She asked.

"Eight days."

She stopped, dying on the inside at her being so slow to recover. He saw her face and patted her head, now laying down besides her, wrapping his arms around her.

Genya got a lot more comfortable around her with that weight off of his shoulders now, he was still nervous but not as much as before.

[Name] played with his hair, hearing his muffled voice speak, "what?"

"I want a different room.." he said more clearly, "this yellow haired guy is really loud, the fuck's with that?"

"Oh, you mean Zenitsu? Yeah....he's, well...him." She chuckled, feeling him briefly kissing her neck. That was something new.

These feelings she felt were a chaos. This was so new to her and all, she loves it. With a chuckle, she put her head on his and they both cuddled until they fell asleep.

Oh well, true love.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Weeks passed by while [Name] took part of the pillar training, she started early and was already done with Tengen, Muichiro, Kanroji and Obanai.

It was hard, but she managed it. Her crow told her that Tanjiro already participated too and is soon to be send here. Tengen's training was easy, you enjoyed meeting his three wives.

Muichiro was one that let you off soon because you already perfected everything, on one hand he was nice to you on the other a menace to the one who had to stay longer.

Kanroji's training was about flexibility, having to wear weird costumes and to constantly dance to music which amused [Name].

Obanai wasn't so merciful. Seeing his training area, she deadpanned, wanting to leave but he dragged her back. It was torture.

But nothing is like torture than Sanemi's training. He would non-stop slash at her without a break, causing her to pant, she managed to block some off, but when he goes full menace on you...

Lord have mercy.

Currently [Name] was on her way out to meet up with Zenitsu who had gotten there a day after she arrived. [Name] stopped in her tracks when she didn't saw Sanemi nor Zenitsu outside on the training ground, just other out-of-breath slayers.

When she went inside she heard a commotion and saw Tanjiro with a crying Zenitsu on his back.

"Zenitsu, I told you it doesn't help to run from him. He'll find you anywhere." [Name] said, grabbing her drink and slurping it down.