23- Final battle

Even though [Name] got turned into a demon, she didn't hear or felt anything of Muzan.

"REVIVAL! MUZAN WAS REVIVED!! THE PILLARS MUST GATHER AT ONCE!!"

"Nobuko! Get me there!" [Name] yelled, grabbing onto her and disappearing, leaving Sanemi and Gyomei questioning her abilities as but accepting it either way.

When [Name] arrived she was pushed around because the surroundings kept changing.
She saw Tanjiro and swiftly grabbed him, seeing he had a wound on his eye. "Tanjiro!"

He turned to her in shock, the scent she had...
"[Name], you're a-"

"I know, but I'm fine! Now come on!!"

She saw Obanai, Giyuu and Muzan who all fell down into what seemed like an endless tunnel, including her and Tanjiro. They all crashed into the ground, groaning but standing right up.

This power could be good use for now.

[Name] looked forward, seeing the dead corp member who have died in vain. Mitsuri was there and jumped in to attack, yelling: "KYAA!"

Muzan used an attack, destroying everything around them more, [Name] gripping her sword, trying to get near him. He attacked again, this time hitting Tanjiro in the back.

Creaking noises caught [Name]'s attention, the building might collapse and kill everyone here except Muzan. She saw Tanjiro throwing a sword into Muzan's head and what happened next startled her.

The castle started to collapse and [Name] found herself under some rubble, she pulled herself out with all her strength that was increased due to the demon powers now.

They are all in the city right now, she noticed.

"WE BOUGHT MUZAN TO SURFACE! BUT THE PLACE IS THE..CITY!"

Another caw echoed, "THERE'S STILL ONE HOUR AND HALF LEFT! HOUR AND A HALF UNTIL SUNRISE!"

[Name] searched for the others, seeing Tanjiro and-

A loud explosion stopped her, turning to see Muzan getting himself out of the rubble. A hideous form he was in, tentacle-like spikes attached to his back with the look of a maniac.

"Do you intend to keep me here until sunrise?!" His teeth gritted against each other, sneering at the slayers. "Try it if you can!"

The spikes went out and slammed in everywhere, three of the pillar -plus [Name]- who were there attacked him right away, they did cut him, but he regenerated right after.

When Muzan launched his attack again something was shielding her, it was a regular demon slayer.

"Go! Keep advancing!! Become human shields for the pillars. Remain alert to give Muzan some brawl at the very least!!"

Countable slayer threw themselves in front of them to shield them, [Name] yelling at the one who helped her to stop.

"The pillars have saved our lives countless times! If it wasn't for them we wouldn't be alive!! Don't be afraid of fighting!"

"No, stop! All of you!!" Mitsuri cried out to them.

[Name] stopped dead in her tracks when she heard Tanjiro yell out in pain.

"Those who die quickly are fortunate. Even if they don't die right away. Those who attack me are done for. Look that way." His eyes were directed to Tanjiro who was laying on the rubble, surrounded by corpses, flesh forming over his inured eye. "He has soaked in my own blood during the attack. The amount of blood is too much. It won't turn him into a demon like a fatal poison, it will destroy his cells and he'll perish. Kamado Tanjiro is already dead."