16- Upper Moon 4

"Genya!"

She never felt so relieved to see him than right now. Her body hurt, but she pushed herself to get up and grabbed her sword.

Genya stood on the roof, gun pointed and with that he shot, the heads flying off instantly.

Missed one. Genya thought, getting his sword out that he always has with him as a spare one.
The demon, Karaku, laughed mischievously, his head hanging on a string of skin.

"Ohhh, duuude. This is fun! Awesome! I've never felt that one before!" He exclaimed.
[Name] saw Genya about to slash him with his sword, but Tanjiro yelled out to him, "Genya, no! No matter how strong your weapons are-"

He swung his sword at him, the head coming off. "-you can't beat them like that!" Tanjiro shouted, Genya turning to him swiftly, "if you slice them, they'll just split up. They rejuvenate and get stronger! They let you cut them on purpose!"

"You just figured that!?" [Name] yelled-asked, watching the head fly up, but before she could react further, Tanjiro was snatched away.

The demon had wings with bird like feet and hands, grabbing Tanjiro before neither [Name] or Nezuko could pull him back.

"Kakaka, how delightful. Someone figured us out for the first time in forever." It laughed.

[Name] got up and went to help Genya, hearing Tanjiro in the background yelling for Nezuko to help them.

Genya was with another demon which had a sad look on, "you are depressingly weak."
It pushed his spear through his body, piercing it into his stomach, it coming out on the other side.

"GENYAA!"
[Name] yelled, about to attack the demon, but the one with the electric staff struck her into her stomach. Yells of agony went into Genya's ears, his teeth gritting. Sekido slamming her into the wall that broke, sending her outside.

Nezuko struggled with the one who enjoying this, the one who just attacked [Name] looked at his clone, "Just tear her apart already. You're pissing me off here."

"Hands off! This girl's mine!" He yelled back, "you and Aizetsu can just screw off!"

"I'll finish her off." Aizetsu said, wanting to pull out his spear but it wouldn't budge. Genya looked up with a furious smile, veins showing on his forehead, staring right at the demon.

"I'm your opponent here, bud."

His gun went off, shooting at the head off, it's body staying still.

"What're you doing, Aizetsu? You're pissing me off. Fool." Sekido told him with an annoyed expression. Aizetsu started to pull out his weapon, the wound from Genya bleeding heavily, him spitting out blood. "Gah!"

"Not dying immediately is quite pitiful."
Aizetsu commented, his head regenerating back onto his neck. "I aimed for your vital points so you could die quickly. But you didn't die since I left my spear in your body, huh? But now you can die in...hm?"

Genya muttered something, his hand over his chest with his sword.

"....What? The Amiba Sutra? That's one devout one man."

"But he's probably alive, so smash his head, Aizetsu!" Sekido commanded, venom dripping from his tongue.

"I know, I know, don't mouth off at me. I'll feel my sorrow surface." Aizetsu answered, swinging his sword at Genya, but as he wanted to hit him he just hit the ground.

He appeared behind him, now smirking in determination, "I'll cut you again and again until you die!! Fucking shitty bug!"

But he was hit with the lighting, also getting electrocuted. But he shot Sekido's hand off.