𝒫𝑅𝐸 - 𝒯𝐻𝒪𝑅 𝑅𝒜𝒢𝒩𝒜𝑅𝒪𝒦

JANURARY 2017

"Well, doesn't this look lovely." Wanda said as she and I walked into the new warehouse that was going to be our home for at least the next few days. T'Challa was gracious enough in letting us stay in Wakanda, but ever since he opened it up for the public it didn't feel safe to continue to stay.

It's been a few months since I've been married to Steve, since I last saw Natasha because she and her biological daughter went to go do some needed bonding. I still talk to her everyday though, and she's in the best place she has ever been in her life.

Wanda and I were with Sam and Steve, Bucky was currently frozen in Wakanda. Since they have yet to remove the winter soldier program from him. Kilorn was with Natasha and Nina. Anyway, Sam and Steve went out to get more supplies, leaving Wanda and I to give the place a homier touch.

I sniffed the air, smelling the disgusting molding rotten smell the building was giving off. It was rusty, with wood that seemed damaged by years of storms. Let's not even mention the other stuff. The smell was horrendous, definitely horrible. I pinched my nose to block out the smell, but I could still smell it. And my stomach churned from disgust. Oh, bloody hell.

I didn't answer Wanda's previous question, instead I turned and ran out to the exit. Coming outside to the docks, I gripped the wooden railing and leaned over it, throwing up what looked to be my breakfast and dinner from last night.

Wanda comes up behind me, taking as much of my now brown hair and pulling it to the side so it doesn't get hit by the spray of vomit. "What was that?" Wanda asked as she rubs my back while I throw up a little more. "You can't get sick."

"But I can be disgusted." I muttered as I stood up straight, Wanda let my hair go and crossed her arms. Her eyebrows knit in concern. "I know it smells horrible in there but not that horrible to make you throw up."

"Wanda relax," I tell the now redhead, looking my arm through hers to lead her back to the warehouse. "I'm perfectly fine." Wanda didn't seem so sure. When we entered the warehouse again, I had the same horrible feeling of bile rising in my throat. But for Wanda's sake I managed enough control to keep it down.

We fixed the place enough as we could, but that was all I could do before a dizzy spell washed over me. "Wanda," I said annoyed as she ordered me to sit down on the couch we had just placed. "Nausea, dizziness," Wanda lists as she takes out her phone and reads from the internet.

"When was the last time you had your cycle?"

Okay, that wasn't a weird question at all. I thought about it for a second, I got my period over a month ago now. "Wait, what are you suggesting?"

Wanda listed off a list of symptoms she found on the intent, all of which I had. Dizziness, Nausea, and my back hurt. But that couldn't possibly mean what Wanda was implying.

"Wanda, this is ridiculous." I muttered as the two of us walked inside the closest general store we could find. I pushed the frame of the glasses closer to my face as I inspected myself in a mirror. I didn't look pregnant.

Oh yeah, with my brown hair and glasses I looked unrecognizable even to myself. Wanda also was unrecognizable with her now red orange hair. I was against dying my hair, but I kind of lost that vote. It's funny, the girls and I basically swapped hair colors.

"You never know," Wanda states as she takes one of those pregnancy tests from off the shelves and examines it. "This looks accurate enough."

Yes, because looking at the fanciest looking box means it's accurate. I reluctantly followed Wanda to the register and bought the stupid test. We then bought two large slushies, one for both of us and I had to drink all of mine.