Ⅴ. 𝒮𝒶𝓀𝓀𝒶𝓇

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

SAKKAR

I groaned when I crashed on something hard. My entire back hurt from the large fall from the Bi-Frost. My eyes fluttered open to see bugs flying around my face. I soon realized why I had crashed in a mountain pile of trash.

Actually, everything as far as the eye I could see was garbage. I can't tell if I'm dreaming or not. This surely couldn't be Valhalla, right? I looked myself over, checking for any grave injuries. Apart from the healing wound on my shoulder I was fine. How in the name of- how am I still alive? I was just shot out of a wormhole; I should be dead. Don't get me wrong I am incredibly grateful.

"Thor!" I yelled out, trying to see if my brother landed with me. I know we were both kicked out of the Bi-Frost by Hela at the same time, he had to have landed in this cesspool of a planet with me. Right?

"Aurora!"

I breathed a sigh of relief when I heard his voice. We had made it on the same planet. Thank Gods. I stood, almost tripping over the trash as I followed the sound of Thor's voice. He stood, also having landed in piles of trash. We embraced each other tightly, relief coursing through both of us that the other was alive.

"Where are we?" Thor questioned as we looked around at the land. Pieces of trash kept falling from the sky, just crashing into more trash. It was literally a planet quite literally made of trash. In the distance I could see a city, at least I hope it's a city. Most kingdoms don't take it kindly when strange people show up on their doorsteps unannounced.

"By the gods. I'm in my nightmare." I say with a shudder as I look around at all this trash, kicking forward a large piece. "It's like I'm standing in everything the government stands for - garbage."

We turned to the sound of a loud alarm. It blares through the sky. Thor began to inch closer to me, stepping in front of me as a huge rectangular ship was hauling a crashed space vessel out of the water.

Not going to lie, we were on a strange planet, with no way home yet, and people were approaching us. Now I didn't mind my brother's overprotectiveness. The ship's doors opened and these people wearing strange clothes and paint on their faces stepped out. Guns in hand.

"Are you a fighter or are you food?" One of the people who boarded off the ship asked.

"We're just passing through." Thor responded.

"It is food." The man confirmed to his crew. He raised his gun at us. "On your knees."

Thor reaches out to summon Mjolnir. A reflex by now, but nothing happens. Mjolnir was destroyed. Reaching his hand out won't do anything now.