Ⅹ. 𝐹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝑒𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓈

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

"Shh," I said as I tried to get Freya to sleep. She wailed, for about the one hundredth time tonight. Her cry was adorable but tiring at the same time, it's 3 in the morning. And she doesn't seem to want to sleep. Not even milk did any good.

There was a knock at the door of our penthouse, and Steve sulked his way to answer it. At the door stands Nina, her red hair in tangles, her clothes in ruffles and her eyes droopy. She lazily glares at Steve and inhales deeply. "You know I love the baby, but if she cries one more time, I swear I'm going to cut my ears off!"

Well, that's a very veiled threat. Steve can only nod, "We get it Nina. Sorry for waking you." Steve apologized to her. Nina snorts, "Я скажу. Я понятия не имею, как Таша и Килорн могут спать со всем этим шумом." She retorts in Russian. TRANSLATION: I'll say. I have no idea how Tasha and Kilorn can sleep with all this noise.

 Steve bluntly stares at her and I tilt my head in amusement at the girl. "Okay Nina," I laughed lightly and waved her off. "Goodnight."

Nina grips her pillow and mutters a string of curses under her breath as she turns and leaves.

Steve waved her off before closing the door. And Freya, as if on cue, begins to cry again. Bloody hell. "It's like she's allergic to sleep." I groaned as I crossed the bedroom to put her back in her crib.

I covered my face from the sleep deprivation as I sat against the crib. Steve comes over and sits down next to me. I take his arm in mine and rest my head against his shoulder. Having a child was hard work.

Between feeding, pooping, showering, playing, naps, her tantrums, it's so hard. I am a heavy sleeper, clearly since I already wake up early. But with Freya barely sleeping through the night it's hard to get a good night's sleep.

"How about we just call Wanda to take her." Steve suggested. I laughed lightly, snuggling closer. "As much as I would love to call the baby whisperer, she's with Vision." And I don't want to interrupt them. Veronica is covering with Ross and the Accords thing, so he's with us for now till he has to go back. We'll, technically he's with Wanda in Scotland? I believe.

Freya continued to cry behind us, reminding us that she was still there. Steve sighs tired as he gets up to get her. I stay glued to the floor, my eyes wandering to my dresser to find my amulet glowing.

Bloody hell that better be Thor. I walked up to the dresser and pressed down on the jewelry. But what surprised me was that it wasn't my brother. It was my father. His holographic form ejects from the amulet, showing him in his garbs. "Father," I said in surprise before quickly brushing myself up.