Ⅻ. 𝒯𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟤

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

Thor and I wait as Loki inputs the security code to let us inside the grandmaster's garage. We had already set part of our plan in motion. Valkyrie and Bruce had gone to free the prisoners from their cage. Apparently, Korg had tried making a revolution before. Now he was getting a second chance.

With the prisoners out, all of the guards would have no choice but to try and round them up. Leaving the garage for our taking.

"Hey, so listen, we should talk." Thor said, breaking the eerie silence. We haven't talked since we left Valkyries apartment. Not that I minded. I mean, I hate silence but no thank you.

"I disagree." Loki replied. "Open communication was never our family's forte."

That was unfortunately true. And well, I did threaten to kill him.

The door finally opened, and we stepped through.

"You have no idea. I've had quite the revelation since we spoke last." Thor said as we walked through the doors and found a bunch of guards waiting.

Both my brothers pulled out Sakaarian guns as I raised a glowing hand. We had raided the armory a few minutes ago.

"Hello!" I greeted them with a smile as my brothers arm their guns. "Hi." They both greeted them as well before we all started shooting.

We blasted our way through, incinerating most of the guards I hit. Both of my brothers hid against the walls as I extended both hands and blasted the ones coming at us back.

"Odin brought us together, it's almost poetic that his death should split us apart."

They left from their hiding spot and joined me in blasting the rest of the guards. I formed balls of solar flares and launched them at them. Taking the time to knock down the grandmaster's statue.

Good riddance.

"We might as well be strangers now." Loki said as he rushed to the next door and Thor, and I kept the rest at bay. "Three children of the crown set adrift."

Loki closed the door separating us from the rest of the guards and opened up the next, but he stepped back as soon as a guard had a gun trained to his chest.

I stepped in front of Loki, raised a hand and incinerated the guy, turning him to ash. Some left over residue on my hands, so I brushed it off. "Thought you didn't want to talk about it?" I said as I walked confidently through the doors with Thor.

"Here's the thing," Loki said, catching up.

My brothers and I hopped on an elevator going up as Loki kept talking. "I'm probably better off staying here on Sakaar."