Ⅲ. 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑀𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

NEW YORK

A nursing home.

Or the demolished nursing home is where we stand in front of. Loki had apparently dropped our father off here. A nursing home. Here in New York city. Considering that this place looks recently demolished I wonder how long he stayed here. It's not even that far a walk from what used to be Avengers tower or the malls that I used to shop in.

I just need to know that if Father has been here for the past 4 years why didn't he ever try and find me?

Loki wore a black suit. Thor wore jeans, a black shirt and green jacket. I wear the same clothes I had left in; however, I wear a baseball cap and glasses to hide my face. After all, I was still a wanted fugitive.

"I swear, I left him right here." Loki swears to us as we look at the demolished building with crossed arms. They were still cleaning out all of the ruble. It was no doubt going to become some new store or something similar.

"Right here on the sidewalk? Or right there, where the building that's being demolished?" Thor asked him sarcastically. "Great planning."

"How was I supposed to know?" Loki defends himself. "Can't see into the future. I'm not a witch."

I frowned at his words, checking out his appearance. Crossed arms, slick black hair, totally black suit. I call a witch. "Then why pray tell do you dress like one?"

"Hey!" Loki exclaims, offended. I shrugged, not really caring. Oh who am I kidding.

"I can't believe you're alive." I blurted out. Thor nodded in agreement. "We saw you die. We mourned you, we cried for you."

"I'm honored."

I scoffed at my older brother. "You don't get to be honored."

He's pulled this stunt twice. TWICE. The first time he didn't tell us he had survived the fall into the abyss and was alive. He didn't bother to tell us for 2 years till we had to find out the hard way with him going to Earth, stealing the tesseract, mind controlling my friends and almost destroying the world.

Now he does this? Pretending to die and impersonating our father. Stripping him of his powers and dumping him in a foreign land. And everything he made us go through.

Granted if he probably hadn't "died" the first time I never would have decided to go to earth. Or stay when he and Thor went back home after the battle of New York, but still. He made us go through hell.

"Hi." greets a group of girls that approached Thor with a camera. "Would you mind taking a picture with us?"

Oh God. It's fans. With a camera.