Ⅸ. 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃 𝒶 𝒷𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒𝒻𝒾𝑒𝓁𝒹

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

KILORNS POV

I stand with Hogun, leading our army. The woman stands in front of us all, pecking her fingers. Hogun and I had brought out our entire fleet. The ships were behind us, and all of the Einherjar guards were armed and ready.

"It's come to my attention that you don't know who I am." The woman said. Finally turning to look at us.

"I am Hela, Odin's firstborn." I blinked once. Twice. What the bloody hell? What does she mean she's Odin's firstborn? Thor's the first born. Are you telling me that this woman is supposed to be Thor and Aurora's sister? That cannot be true.

I mean, look at them and look at her. Aurora is a bubbly personality and clearly this Hela woman is the complete opposite.

"The commander of the Legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne, and the Goddess of Death." I almost have the urge to facepalm myself. Of course, she is.

"My father is dead. As are the princes and princess, you're welcome." Hogun and I exchanged glances. What? No. No, that was impossible. They can't be dead. They all can't be bloody dead.

"We were once the seat of absolute power in the cosmos. Our supremacy was unchallenged. Yet Odin stopped at Nine Realms. Our destiny is to rule over all others. And I am here to restore that power. Kneel before me and rise into the ranks of my great conquest."

We ignored her statement. "Whoever you are," Hogun said. "Whatever you've done, surrender now! Or we will show you no mercy."

"Whoever I am?" Hela answered, annoyed. "Did you listen to a word I said?"

"This is your last warning!"

Hela sighs. "I thought you'd be happy to see me. Fine." Hela runs her hands over her head, donning some black spined headgear. And swords manifest from her hands.

I raised my sword. "Charge!"

I have been in many battles before. They are always the same. There is the fighting, the screaming, the dirt, the blood, the sweat. But today, I have never experienced a battle as bloody as this.

Hela was taking down the guard with such ease. It almost seemed like a ballet to her. With every move she made swords materialized from her hands to shoot out in all directions. I must have been hit about a hundred times, but I managed to dodge most of them. I suppose training in those simulaters at the Avengers Compound did help.

But unlike me, the rest of the guard was being slaughtered. Stabbed, gutted, decapitated. Any horrible death you can think of all by the same person in a matter of seconds.