Ⅱ - 𝒯𝐻𝐼𝑅𝒟 𝒯𝐼𝑀𝐸𝒮 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒞𝐻𝒜𝑅𝑀

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

ASGARD

"Oh ew!" I screeched as I came through the Bifrost and saw a dragon's severed head and guts all over the floor. Ew I was stepping on guts! It is probably a good thing that I had decided not to wear my Asgardian garbs for this occasion.

A shrill scream erupts a few feet away from me, I looked forward and saw two girls screaming on their way out of the observatory. I paused for a second, aside from the guts that were just everywhere, in the corner of the observatory laid a bunch of stuff, stuff from earth. The most noticeable thing being weapons. What in the name of Odin? Since when does Heimdal collect earth relics?

"Well, well, look who decided to pop in." A bald guy scolds as he clutches the Bi-frost sword. I frowned at the man. Who was he and why was he holding the sword? I finally spotted my brother who was behind the dragon's head, oh thank God he wasn't covered in dragon guts.

I cringed at the dragon's head and smiled at Thor, "Brother."

"Sister."

I laughed as we embraced. Oh, I haven't seen him in what feels like forever. No one told me that having a newborn made it feel like the days passed by slowly. While that means I appreciate the time she's going to be a baby, it made me miss everyone else.

"It's so good to see you."

"You as well." Thor smiled as we parted. "How is earth?"

Oh, that is perfectly fine. When it came to everything else. But labor, ha no one told me it was supposed to be that painful. As it turns out having a baby that is a half-super soldier wasn't a piece of cake.

"How is my niece?" 

I smiled widely, talking about my daughter always brought a smile to my face. "Oh, she is lovely. Growing like a beautiful flower." I put my hands on my hips and scolded my brother. "Speaking of which it's been months and you still haven't visited." 

Thor was about to say something regarding that when the bald guy interrupted us. "Thanks for scaring away my company and drenching my workplace in brains." 

"I'm sorry," I said falsely as I turned to the man and crossed my arms. "Who are you?"

"Don't you remember?" The man questioned as he walked over to us. "I'm Skurge."

Thor and I both frowned, not remembering at all even when he told us his name. "We fought together on Vanaheim." I have fought with a lot of people in Vanaheim many times before, but does it look like I remember everyone that has fought besides me?