Chapter 15: Vanny

[Before We Begin, None Of This Is Canon. Please Understand.]

After hours of sneaking about and hiding from animatronics, the trio made it to Rockstar Row, where Freddy, Chica, Roxy and Monty all were. However, they were behaving differently. There was also a constant sense that they were being watched.

It entered 5 A.M. and the doors would open in about an hour, but as they looked around, Patchouli was gone.

"Where'd she go?!" Y/N shouted out in surprise.

"SHHH!" Tagashi tried to warn them, but it was too late.

"I heard that." came a voice.

"This area is off limits." came another.

"Rock and roll!" came a third.

Every animatronic had been alerted to their location. As they ran, they got into a Fazbear Entertainment trash bin to hide. The animatronics lost sight of them and wandered off. Patchouli was still missing, and it was almost 6:00. Eventually, when 6:00 came and passed, Patchouli still hadn't shown up. They decided to try and leave. The doors were open, but before they could get there, a terrifying, robotic scrambled voice echoed through the speakers.

"Are you having fun yet?"

Then, a dancing rabbit lady skipped through a locked security door and headed right for them. They bolted out of the door faster than Sakuya could freeze time.

As they ran, they didn't look back, and just kept running. Eventually, they tired of running and stopped to catch their breath. However, the dancing rabbit lady had been relentlessly chasing them, and was catching up fast.

"She's... still chasing us." Y/N said.

"Yes..." Tagashi said nervously, "...yes she is."

They ran again. As they did, their vision got blurry and glitchy, like a computer screen. They still kept running, until they got to some randomly placed barricaded steel doors that happen to be there because plot reasons. That gave them time to outrun her.

Y/N opened up a portal and they both were dropped back into the safety of Gensokyo. The welcome they got on return was not as warm as they had hoped. Sakuya was standing st the door of the mansion with her knives ready.

"As a representative of Gensokyo and the successor of Princess Remilia Scarlet, you are charged with kidnapping an asthmatic librarian, attack on myself and an ordinary citizen of Japan, and attempted regicide. For this, you are sentenced to be imprisoned, and then executed by myself at a later date."

Meiling and Flandre appeared and took them back to the same prison they were in before.

"What has gotten into her?" Tagashi asked.

"She had no evidence to use against us, right?"

"I don't know, we did technically kidnap Patchouli, but she wanted to go with us, so that's not our fault."

Flandre came down to the prison.

"Y/N, Sakuya wants to talk to you. Alone." she said.

Y/N left and went willingly.

After they both left, Queen burst through the wall just because.

"It Seems Your Hero's Journey Is At An End, And Your Self Esteem Has Been Crushed By Your True Suitor."

"Suitor?"

"Oh Come On I Know You Fancy Her I Mean It's Obvious Lmao."

"She tried to kill me. I don't 'fancy her'."

"Ok Ok Whatever You Say. Oh Well I'd Better Get Back To Work. Getting A Vampire To Be My Willing Peon Is Difficult You Know."

"Wait, what?!"

"Oopsie Doopsie That Was Supposed To Be A Surprise. Oh Well Enjoy Your Life."

She then vanished.

Meanwhile...

"Where is she?" Sakuya asked.

"Who!" Y/N replied.

"You know who. Patchouli. You took her, didn't you?"

"She wanted to come along with us!"

"Come with you where?"

"England."

Sakuya stopped, looked around, sighed, then got right up close to them.

"Patchouli would never abandon her position. You're lying."

"I'm not! She wanted to, honest."

"I do not believe you. Until such time as you can prove what you say, you will remain here, imprisoned. Forever."

With that, Flandre took Y/N back to the prison which is literally just a hole in the ground.

Several hours later, two people that did not sound like people from Gensokyo could be heard talking.

"c'mon, paps. why can't you burst it down?"

"YOU KNOW WHY, SANS! BONES CANNOT SHATTER THE EARTH, UNLIKE YOUR GASTER BLASTERS, WHICH YOU CAN EASILY USE!"

"true, but i'm really cravin' a bottle o' ketchup, and i can't be bothered."

"OH, FOR GOD'S SAKE, SANS, JUST DO IT ALREADY!"

"fine, fine, but this had better be worth it."

He burst the hole open and went in.

"well, would you look at that. two peas in a pod."