Chapter 16: Where To Start

[Before We Begin, None Of This Is Canon. Please Understand.]

Sans, Papyrus, Y/N and Tagashi all left Gensokyo.

"hey kiddo. want a bottle of ketchup?"

"Sure!"

"yes lad! down it! down it! glug glug glug!"

"So, where do we begin?"

"well, i'm thinking we go up to this queen person's shack or somethin', then i bash the door in, and we all go in and kill 'er and things."

"I dunno if I want to kill her, just stop her or something."

"well by the sounds of it, we've got even more work to do after we've dealt with the queen. we got that business to sort out with the silver haired one, 'aven't we, lad?"

"Kind of. We also need to get Patchouli back."

"isn't that some kind of dumb plant or somethin'?"

"Not that kind of Patchouli. We need a person called Patchouli so that Sakuya will believe us and let us not be criminals and such."

"wow, your english is spot on mate!"

"I grew up in England."

"oh yeah right of course. say, have you seen a dancing rabbit around recently?"

"You can see her too?"

"of course! last i saw she was outside that big red house over there with a proper sick looking knife and things."

"We need to get back there now!"

They all ran back to Hakurei Shrine, which seemed to be in pieces. There was furniture everywhere and occasional spots of blood.

"wow lad. this looks like a crime scene! wait hold on is that ketchup?"

Sans attempted to consume the 'ketchup' on the floor.

He stopped for a second.

"this ain't no ketchup."

The building exploded and they all died.

Just kidding, of course they didn't die. The building did blow up though. Why? Just because.