Brave New World~2

Mystic Falls High School
Damon is looking at Tyler who is arm wrestling in a competition. Stefan walks up.
Stefan:"You're lurking."
Damon:"I'm observing."
Stefan:"More like obsessing."
Tyler wins.
Damon:"He's got strength."
Stefan:"He's a triple letter varsity athlete, of course he has strength. You're reaching."
Mason arrives to arm wrestle against Tyler.
Mason:"I bet I can take you nephew."
Damon:"Enter the uncle."
Stefan:"That's ridiculous."
Mason beats Tyler in arm wrestling.
Tyler:"Okay, he's the champ, who wants to go next?"
Damon:"Stefan wants to go."
Stefan:"Yeah, sure, I'll...give it a shot."
Stefan joins Mason.
Damon:"Get him Stef!"
Stefan:" My brother over there thinks I can beat you."
Mason:"Your brother is wrong."
They start the wrestling, both putting in hard pressure. Mason beats him. Stefan rejoins Damon.
Damon said angrily,"You didn't put in any effort at all."
Stefan:"Yeah, actually I did."
Damon was surprised,"Come with me."
Mason defeats the next contestant. Stefan and Damon go into the hallway.
Damon:"Is he...?"
Stefan:"No, no, it wasn't that kind of strength but it was more than human, if that makes any sense."
Damon:"What is up with that family? They're not vampires, what the hell are they?"
Stefan said jokingly,"Ooh, ah, maybe they're, um, ninja turtles!"
Damon:"You're not funny."
Stefan:"Or no, zombies, werewolves."
Damon:"No comedic timing at all."
Damon turns his head and sees Shawn repairing something.
Stefan:"What? What are you up to?"
Damon:"This is reality and there's no such thing as werewolves or...combat turtles."
Stefan:"I said ninja turtles, actually."
Damon goes towards Shawn,"Hey you!"
Shawn:"I have a name."
Damon:"Yeah I don't care." He catches his shoulders and compels him. "I need you to pick a fight with someone, a kid name Tyler Lockwood."
Stefan:"Damon don't do this."
Damon motions him away with a brush of his fingers,"It's just a experiment. Get him mad, don't back down no matter what he does, okay?"
Shawn:"I won't back down."
Damon:"I know you won't."
He releases him and pats him on the back as Shawn leaves.
Stefan:"Do you realize someone is going to get hurt right?"
Damon:"No, someone is going to get mad, as in rage."
Stefan:"What's that going to accomplish?"
Damon:"That Tyler kid is incapable of walking away from a fight. Let's see who intervenes; maybe it's the ambiguous, supernatural uncle."

Damon is walking alone in the hallway when Elena arrives. Damon senses her, stops, and turns around to face her.
Damon:"Hey Lennie, they let you out?"
Elena:"I remember."
Damon:"What do you remember?"
Elena:"I remember how you manipulated me, and you pushed me around, abused me, erased my memories, fed on me."
Damon:"You're crazy."
Elena:"Memories have been coming back, in pieces."
Damon:"You can't remember. It's impossible, I mean unless you're becoming a..."
Elena smiles,"I have a message from Isabela, she said "Game on."
Damon:"Wait..."
She pushes him with strength, he is thrown backwards and slides on the floor.
Elena:"You suck." She leaves.

Nevaeh was talking to a girl when Damon arrives. He grabs her hand.
Damon:"Princess."
Nevaeh:"What is it Damon?"
Damon:"I know that we can't be seen with each other, but I need you to come with me."
Nevaeh:"I'm doing something right now, Damon. Can it wait."
Damon:"Yeah, no, it can't.
She reluctantly stops what she is doing and follows him.

Tyler is walking through the carnival and enters the parking lot while texting on his cell phone. Stefan follows him and hides himself to observe the scene.
Shawn is walking in the opposite direction and intentionally bumps into Tyler with his shoulder as he passes.
Tyler:"Watch where you're going?"
Shawn:"You got a problem?"
Tyler:"Yeah, you walked right into me."
Shawn:"What are you going to do about it?"
Tyler:"You're kidding me right?" Shawn pushed him. "You better back off." Shawn pushes him. "You hit me again, I swear to god."
Shawn punches him in the face. They fight, Mason arrives. Mason pushes Shawn away and stands in between the two to separate them.
Mason:"Hey Tyler! Tyler! What the hell man?"
Mason struggles with Shawn but Shawn punches him in the face twice me pushes him against the car. Mason somersaults back over the car, jumps over Shawn and crouches on landing. His eyes were glowing yellow. Tyler sees his eyes.
Tyler:"Your eyes!"
Mason hits Shawn, he falls to the floor. Mason and Tyler leaves. Stefan arrives to help Shawn.
Stefan:"You're all right man?"
Shawn:"Why did I just do that?"
Stefan:"You we're just in the wrong place at the wrong time."