Memory Lane~1

Lockwood Mansion~1864
Stefan and Isabela are dancing.
Isabela:"look who found his dancing shoes."
He tries to kiss her.
Isabela:"No touching, Mr. Salvatore. those are the rules."
Stefan:"I thought you didn't believe in rules."
Damon is looking at them. Stefan looks at him.
Stefan:"my brother is still upset that you chose me to escort you."
Isabela:"well, Damon needs to concede that his younger brother is a better dancer."
She looks at Damon.
Isabela:"looks like he found someone else to occupy his time."
Nevaeh is with Damon. She looks at Stefan.
Stefan:"Nevaeh."
Isabela:"Stefan don't."
Nevaeh leaves with Damon. Stefan follows them.
Stefan:"Nevaeh!"
He opens the door and arrives at the Mystic Grill. Nevaeh is at the pool table.
Nevaeh:"it's your turn." She smiles.
She holds out the cue stick in Stefan's direction. Stefan smiles and starts towards the table but Damon walks in front of him and joins Nevaeh at the pool table.
Damon:"be prepared to lose."
He kisses Nevaeh. Isabela is there in her 1864 dress.
Isabela:"it hurts, doesn't it? Those two are meant to be. It's fated."
Stefan:"No."
He looks at Nevaeh and Damon.
Isabela:"now you know how I feel. Don't fight it, Stefan. You loved me once. You can love me again."
He is in 1864 again, at the Lockwood mansion.
Isabela:"I love you, Stefan. We'll be together again, I promise."
She kisses him.
~~~***~~~
Salvatore Boarding House
Present day. He wakes up in bed with 'Nevaeh' sleeping next to him with her head on his chest.
Isabela:"hey, are you okay?"
Stefan:"yeah. Yes, bad dream. Get back to sleep."
He gets out of bed at vamp speed. It was not Nevaeh but Isabela. She sits down on the bed.
Stefan:"Isabela."
Isabela:"you have to admit. I am getting better at this. It was easy to get inside your head. Have you completely forsaken your nature?"
He rushes over her but she pushes him and he falls.
Isabela:"are we really gonna do this again? You both know I could rip you to shreds and do my nails at the same time."
Stefan:"what do you want?"
Isabela:"I wanted to see you. I missed you, Stefan. Indulge me for a little while, please?"
Stefan:"why are you back in town?"
Isabela:"3 reasons: you, you, and you."
Stefan:"you see, I can't quite get that down. Just kind of...gets stuck in my throat."
Isabela:"well, you know, it's the truth. Deep down inside that gorgeous body of yours there's the Stefan that fell in love with me too."
~~~***~~~
Mystic Grill

Nevaeh is sitting at the booth, alone, reading a book

Nevaeh is sitting at the booth, alone, reading a book. Damon suddenly appears next to her. Nevaeh is momentarily startled.
Nevaeh:"oh god, Damon. Don't scare me like that."
Damon:"so this is where you go being all cute reading your book."
Nevaeh:"yeah." She smiles and got out of the booth.
Damon:"where are you going?"
Nevaeh:"I have to cook for Jenna's barbecue."
Damon:"okay, I'll see you there, and I'll help to cook."
Nevaeh:"wait, how did you know about Jenna's barbecue?"
Damon:"it was my idea. Jenna went to high school with Mason Lockwood so I figured a social gathering would be a good way to get to know the guy. So I told Ric to tell Jenna and..."
Nevaeh:"does Jenna know that you're going to be there?"
Damon:"yes. I think she has a little thing for me. Don't tell Ric."
A woman arrives, she gives him a box with a pie in it.
Damon:"perfect. Thank you. I'm hoping this peach cobbler will pave the way."
Nevaeh:"what are you up to, Day?"
Damon:"I'm gonna put some silver in Mason Lockwood and prove he is a werewolf. See you at the barbecue." He kisses her on the cheek and leaves. (They're just best friends for now, it's going to be a slow burn for these two.)
~~~***~~~
Lockwood Mansion
Tyler:"hey Mason, got a second?"
Mason:"no, man, barbecue at Jenna Sommers house."
Tyler:"come on man; give me two minutes, alright? You can't keep dodging me. I'm freaking out over here!"
Mason:"Tyler, what do you want me to say man? Yes, I turn into a wolf. No, it's not gonna happen to you."
Tyler:"how do you know that?"
Mason:"because you're not gonna trigger the curse. Your dad didn't know anything about any of this neither did I until it happened to me."
Tyler:"how does it get triggered?"
Mason:"ignorance is bliss, trust me."
Tyler:"you blow back into with some supernatural family secret and you expect me not to ask questions?"
Mason:"I can't say anything more, I'm sorry, Tyler. It's just better for you if I don't."
Tyler:"you ever find that moonstone?"
Mason:"do you know where it is?"
Tyler:"what's so special about anyway?"
Mason:"I told you, it was my mothers. It's sentimental. Look, just don't worry about it. Forget I even brought it up, alright? See you later."
He leaves. Tyler takes the moonstone from his pocket and looks at it.
~~~***~~~
Salvatore Boarding House
Isabela is in the living room, reading one of Stefan's diary. Stefan arrives.
Stefan:"you shouldn't read someone's journal."
Isabela:"I know. I'm sorry. It was just too tempting, all of your inner thoughts and feelings, laying there on your desk for me to read."
He takes the journal form Isabela's hands me gives her a glass of blood.
Stefan:"Damon's private stock."
Isabela:"that's right! You don't do human, I read that. I also read about your recent werewolf siting...that must have come to a surprise."
Stefan:"what do you know about werewolves?"
Isabela:"I know not to pet one. Their bites kills, Stefan. It's best to stay clear of then during the full moon."
Stefan:"and...how do you know this?"
Isabela:"who do you think was responsible for riding this town of vampires in 1864?"
Stefan:"founding families."
Isabela:"spearheaded by?"
Stefan:"the Lockwood's."
Isabela:"you remember the founders ball, don't you? The one that you were dreaming about?"
Stefan:"I was your escort."
Isabela:"that was before you and Damon knew about my little secret."
~~~***~~~
Lockwood Mansion 1864
It's the Founders Ball.
Damon:"everyone will you please join me in raising your glasses to my good friend George Lockwood. George, thank you for so bravely defending the south."
George:"my honor Mr. Salvatore. After all, someone had to do it."
Isabela and Stefan are drinking. Henry arrives.
Henry:"can we have a word Miss Isabela?"
Isabela:"grab a glass, Henry. It's a celebration."
Henry:"please, Miss Isabela."
They depart together.
Henry:"I looked into those attacks from the other night. It wasn't vampires."
Isabela:"that's good news, Henry. That means we have nothing to worry about."
Henry:"I'm afraid you don't understand. These folks were torn apart in ways I've never seen before."
Isabela:"then...it won't be long before the founders drop an investigation."
Henry:"we'll leave town immediately. I'll tell the others."
Isabela:"relax, Henry. This town is our home and the vampires are my family. I won't let anything happen to us."
She looks at George Lockwood.
~~~***~~~
Salvatore Boarding House
Isabela continues her story,"from the moment I met George, I know that he'd be a problem."
Stefan:"so you're saying that all the Lockwood's are werewolves."
Isabela:"the werewolf gene runs in the Lockwood family. Not that they're all wolves."
Stefan:"how many werewolves are out there? I mean...is it just limited to the Lockwood's?"
Isabela:"No, there are others. Not many. They're practically extinct. They mainly exist now in books and really bad movies."
She drinks and puts the glass on the table.
Isabela:"my turn to ask a question."
She takes Stefan's journal, takes her picture from it and shows it to Stefan.
Isabela:"why did you keep this picture? Why not burn it? Tear it up? You want to know why I came back. Well I have a better question: why did you? For Nevaeh? No. You came back here to fall in love with me all over again, didn't you?"
He rushes towards her and gently touches her face.
Stefan:"what do to about you that makes me still care?"
She kisses him but he puts a vervain dart in her back. She falls to the couch.