Isabela~1

Bulgaria 1490
Isabela is delivering her baby, and her mother is helping her.
Mother:"A little more dearest, a little more. Push...a little more. A little more. A little more. Push!" She said in Bulgarian.
She pushes and screams. She delivers her baby. Her mother take it. Her father is watching.
Mother:"It's a beautiful baby girl."
Isabela:"A girl. Please mother, let me see her."
She was about to give her her baby girl, when....
Father:"Woman, don't! What are you doing?"
She gives the baby to her husband.
Isabela:"Let me at least hold her once...just once."
Father:"Forget it! You have disgraced this family."
He leaves the room.
Isabela:"Father, please! No, father, no!"
Mother:"No Isabela, it's better for her! It's better for her!"
Her mother embraces her. Isabela is still crying.
Isabela:"No mother, please..."
Mother:"Let her go...let her go Isabela."
Isabela:"Please mama."
~~~***~~~
Salvatore Boarding House

"~~~***~~~Salvatore Boarding House

Nevaeh knocked on the door. Damon opens the door.
Damon:"Hello, princess."
Nevaeh:"Is Stefan here? He called. He said it was important." She kisses him and pulls away.
Damon:"Right this way."
She enters the house. Stefan arrives.
Stefan:"Hey."
Nevaeh:"What's this all about?"
Then Rose arrives.
Nevaeh:"You."
They went into the living room. Nevaeh is sitting on the couch.
Rose:"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real."
Nevaeh:"Who the hell is Klaus? That name sounds like a talking fish."
Damon:"He's one of the originals, he's a legend."
Stefan:"From the first generation of vampires."
Nevaeh:"Like Elijah?"
Rose:"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal."
Stefan:"Klaus is know to be the oldest."
Nevaeh:"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?"
Rose:"Yes."
Stefan:"No."
They said at the same time.
Damon:"What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true..."
Rose:"Which it is."
Damon:"And you're not saying it so I don't kill you."
Rose:"Which I'm not."
Damon:"Then we're looking at a solid maybe."
Stefan:"Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you exist."
Rose:"Not that you know of."
Damon:"That's not helping."
Stefan:"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes in him. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bed time story."
Rose:"He's real and he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. If your not afraid of Klaus, then you're idiot."
Damon:"Alright, we're shaking. You made your point."
Nevaeh gets up.
Stefan:"Where are you going?"
Nevaeh:"School, I'm late."
Stefan:"Let me get my stuff, and I'll go with you."
Nevaeh:"It's okay, I know where it is."
Nevaeh leaves the boarding house.
Damon said to Rose,"She's in denial."
Stefan:"Shut up, Damon."
~~~***~~~
Mystic Falls High School
Bonnie arrives at school. One of her books fall on the ground, and Jeremy arrives.
Jeremy:"Here, I got it." He picks up her books for her.
Bonnie:"Thanks. Where's Nevaeh?"
Jeremy:"She's actually running late today. What are you doing later? You want to hang out at the grill, shoot some pool? The winner owns the table."
Bonnie:"Uh, why?"
Jeremy:"Why what?"
Bonnie:"Well, you never asked me to play a game of pool before so why now?"
Jeremy:"Uh, I don't know, I thought that it will be fun, never mind."
Bonnie:"No, hey, okay. Sure. It's just..."
Jeremy:"Just what?"
Bonnie:"It's just that you're Nevaeh's and Elena's brother and...sure. It's just, I'm really bad at pool."
Jeremy:"Yeah, yeah. I thought you might be."
A boy arrives,"Excuse me! Do you guys know which way is the office?"
Jeremy:"Yeah, yeah. Through the double doors then straight ahead, quick left and then your first right. You just be new here."
Boy:"Yeah, I am. It's kind of hard to hide it. My name's Luka."
Jeremy:"I'm Jeremy, this is Bonnie."
Luka:"Hi, Bonnie."
They look at each other. Jeremy looks at them.
Jeremy:"Anyway, Luka. I'm actually heading in that direction. Why don't you follow me? It can be confusing."
Luka:"Thanks, man. It's nice to meet you Bonnie."
He looks at her and leaves with Jeremy.
~~~***~~~
Woods
Nevaeh is with Elena. Nevaeh is carrying a bag.
Nevaeh:"Tell everyone that I wasn't feeling good and I went home from school."
Elena:"I can't believe I'm agreeing to this. You know that I'm a terrible liar."
Nevaeh:"Just keep Stefan busy. I don't want him to know what I'm up to."
Elena:"I'm even worse at duplicity and you know this."
Nevaeh:"You managed to keep me occupied when Isabela paid Stefan a visit, when we was together."
Elena:"Yeah, because she threatened me. Not that I'm saying that you should use that as a tactic. It's...Stefan's gonna sees right through me."
Nevaeh:"Lena, as my sister, do you promise or not."
Elena:"You had to break out the girlfriend code. Okay. I promise."
Nevaeh:"Okay."
Elena:"Why don't you want Stefan to know?"
Nevaeh:"Because he will never be okay with me doing this."
We went under the church ruins. We stopped in front of the tomb door.
Elena:"Are you sure you want to do this?"
Nevaeh:"Yes, I'm sure. She's the only one who knows the truth about Klaus. The only one who can tell me how to stop him."
Elena:"But you're asking for the truth from someone who's probably never giving it. Are you sure about this?"
Nevaeh:"Yeah. I can't just sit back and wait. I have to know, Lena. Please."
Elena goes towards the door and opens it.
Nevaeh:"Isabela?" I looked at Elena. "We'll be okay from here."
We hear a noise. I turned my head and look at the entrance. Isabela arrives and stops at the entrance.
Isabela:"Hello Nevaeh. You come to watch me wither away? Goodbye Elena."
Nevaeh:"As long as I stay on this side, she can't hurt me. Please."
Elena looks at me and leaves.
Isabela:"Stefan knows that you are here?"
Nevaeh:"I brought you some things."
Isabela:"You came to bribe me. What is it that you want?"
Nevaeh:"I want you to tell me about Klaus."
Isabela tensed up,"Hmm, you've been busy."
Nevaeh:"I also brought this."
I took out an old book from the bag.
Nevaeh:"It's your family history. It says in here that the family line ended with you. Obviously that's not true."
Isabela:"You think that if you brought me some family keepsake that I'd open up?"
I took the bottle of blood from the bag and shows it to Isabela. Isabela rushes over to the me but she can't get out because of the spell.
Nevaeh:"Hmm, you don't look so good. How long before your body shuts down? 10, 20 years? It must be painful to desiccate and mummify. I cannot even imagine."
Isabela sits down on the floor. I put some blood into a plastic cup on the ground and pushes it towards her with a stick. Isabela takes the glass and drinks. Her skin remains some of its color.
Isabela:"You have the Nikolova fire."
Nevaeh:"More blood?"
Isabela puts the glass on the floor. I took it.
Isabela:"It's a long story, Klaus and I. It goes all the way back to England, 1492, after I left Bulgaria. Or was thrown out."
I gave Isabela more blood,"Thrown out?"
Isabela:"My family, your true ancestors, they disowned me. My indiscretions were not tolerated at that time. I had a baby out of wedlock. The shame."
Nevaeh:"It was kept a secret?"
Isabela:"Mhmm. My baby was given away. I was banished to England and I had to learn to adjust. So, I quickly became English. It was there that I caught the eye of a nobleman named Klaus. I was taken with him at first, til I found out what he was and what he wanted from me. And then I ran like hell."
~~~***~~~
England 1492
Isabela is running in the woods. She falls and hides behind a tree. Elijah and his men are looking for her.
Elijah:"She's here. Isabela! I know you're near, I can smell your blood. It's pointless to run Isabela, Klaus will find you wherever you are."
Trevor arrives and indicates a false direction,"This way. There is more blood over there."
They leave. Isabela gets up. She tries to leave but Trevor arrives, puts a finger on her mouth and pushes her against the tree.
Trevor:"Head east. I can't lead them astray anymore."
Isabela:"I can't run anymore."
Trevor:"Never mind. There's a cottage. You'll be safe there. Go now. Go!"
She leaves.
~~~***~~~
Fell's Church Ruins
Nevaeh:"So, what did Klaus want?"
Isabela:"The same thing that he'll want from you. He wants to break the curse."
Nevaeh:"By sacrificing the Nikolova doppelgänger."
Isabela:"He wanted to drain every single drop of blood from my body."
~~~***~~~
Salvatore Boarding House
Rose is crying, and Damon arrives and she wipes away her tears.
Damon:"All right Rosebud. I need some answers. Oh please don't tell me you're crying 'cause your boy Trevor lost his head."
Rose:"You've always been thus sensitive."
Damon:"full vampire switch for this very reason. Takes the emotion out of it."
Rose:"Yeah, you switch yours, and I'll switch mine."
Damon:"Is that a dig?"
Rose:"It's an observation. Being in love with your brother's girlfriend must be difficult."
Damon:"I'm not in love with anyone"
Rose:"You want to try that again?"
Damon:"Don't get on my bad side."
Rose:"Then show me your good side."
Damon:"How do I find Klaus?"
Rose:"You don't find Klaus, he finds you."
Damon:"Come on. Somebody's got to know somebody who knows where he is, right?"
Rose:"Add another two hundred somebodies to that and you're still not ever close."
Damon:"Humor me. You got in touch with Elijah, how did you do it?"
Rose:"Through a very low somebody on the totem pole. A guy named Slater in Richmond."
Damon:"Perfect. I'll drive."
Rose:"No. You forgot not all of us can do sun."
Damon:"Then you drive. Come on."
~~~***~~~
Mystic Falls High School
Elena:"Stefan!"
Stefan:"Hey."
Elena:"Hey. Uh, I need to talk to you. Where are you going?"
Stefan:"Well, Nevaeh went home sick. I'm just going to go check on her."
Elena:"Ditch her."
Stefan:"I'm kind of worried about her."
Elena:"You know what? Of course you are. Go ahead, I'd...you know what? We can talk later."
Stefan:"Uh, talk about what?"
Elena:"I might have done something."
Stefan:"What did you do?"
Elena:"I told Tyler that I'm a vampire."
~~~***~~~
Fell's Church Ruins
I have another glass of blood yo Isabela.
Nevaeh:"What does the Nikolova blood line have to do with Klaus?"
Isabela:"It's really tedious but..."
She drinks and crushes the cup. She had regain most of her color.
Isabela:"The curse was bound by the sacrifice of Nikolova blood. Witches are crafty with their spells. The doppelgänger was created as a way to be able to undo the spell. Once the doppelgänger reappeared, the curse and be broken."
Nevaeh:"So you ran before he killed you?"
Isabela:"Something like that."
~~~***~~~
England 1492
Isabela runs through the woods to a cottage. She knocks on the door.
Isabela:"Help, please help me."
An old woman opens the door.
Isabela:"Please, help me."
Woman:"I don't invite strangers into my home."
Isabela:"No, Trevor. He said that you'd help me."
Rose is inside and overhears the conversation,"Damn him. Always making promises I don't want to keep." She looks at Isabela. "Let the girl in."
Isabela enters. Rose goes over to the woman and compels her.
Rose:"Bring her water and something to eat."
Isabela:"You must be Rose. Trevor told me about you, and he also told me to show you this."
She shows her the moonstone.
Isabela:"To prove I am who I say and that you'd help me to freedom."
Rose:"You stole this from Klaus?"
Isabela:"It was to be apart of the sacrifice ritual, so I grabbed it and made my escape."
Rose:"People do not escape from Klaus. Everyone who tries ends up back in his grasp and anyone who helps them dies."
Isabela:"I know the risk you bring on yourself by giving me aid."
Rose:"I'm risking nothing. At nightfall, I'll bring you back to Klaus and beg him to show us both mercy."
She catches Isabela and pushes her in an empty room.
Isabela:"No! No!"
Rose closes the door.
~~~***~~~
Coffee Shop
Rose and Damon are parking the car in a underground parking lot in Richmond.
Damon:"Back entrance. How convenient?"
Rose:"That's the point. We can't all have little daylight rings."
Damon:"How do you know this Slater guy is even here?"
Rose:"I called him. He's here. He's always here."
Damon:"Good."
He pushes her against the wall at super speed.
Damon:"Just one thing. If you're setting me up in any way, I will rip your heart out and shove it down your throat. It's something I'm very good at."
Rose grabs him and pushes him against the car at super speed, twisting his arm behind his back.
Rose:"I'm older than you and stronger. Don't get on my bad side."
She releases him.
Rose:"You can trust me."
They enter the coffee shop.
Damon:"Whoa. What about the sunlight?"
Rose:"Double pane and tempered. UV rays can't penetrate. You see the appeal now?"
Slater joins them,"That and free wi-fi."
Rose embraces him,"Hey, how are you?"
Slater:"Good. I saw you come in, what are you doing here?"
Rose:"Mmm, it's a long story but I want you ti meet..."
Slater:"Damon Salvatore. Turned 1864 in Mystic Falls by Isabela Nikolova. So I take it I was right, what I told you about the tomb under the church was true?"
Rose:"Yes, it was right. Thank you for the tip."
Slater looks at Damon,"It's nice to meet you, maybe. What's going on Rose? Where's Trevor?"
~~~***~~~
Fell's Church Ruins
Nevaeh:"Rose never ended up taking you back to Klaus, did she?"
Isabela:"No, but not because she had a change of heart."
~~~***~~~
England 1492
Rose enters the room in which she is holding Isabela. Isabela is sitting on the bed.
Rose:"It's nightfall. Time to go."
She sees that Isabela is hurt. She sees that there is blood on her stomach.
Rose:"When did this happen?"
Isabela:"In the woods, I tripped."
Rose:"It's a lie, I would have smelled it."
She finds a knife in Isabela's hand and takes it.
Isabela:"I rather die than go back to Klaus. Please, just let me die."
Rose:"If you die then Trevor dies with you."
She bites her wrist and puts it in Isabela's mouth, forcing her to drink the blood. Her wound heals. Trevor arrives.
Isabela:"No. No!"
Trevor:"Where is she?"
Rose rushes over to him and leaves Isabela alone. She pushes him against the wall.
Rose:"You have set us both on a path of death. I only hope Klaus sees the honor in returning that girl to him."
Trevor:"He will sacrifice her."
Rose:"Then so be it!"
Trevor:"I love her, Rose."
Rose:"He'll kill you. He won't stop until he has all of our heads."
Trevor:"Then we shall run until we die."
They hear a noise in the room. They rush in to see what happened and finds Isabela hanging from the ceiling by a rope. She is dead.
~~~***~~~