The Last Dance~1

Alaric's Residence
Klaus/Alaric opens the closet and takes out two shirts. Isabela is tied to a chair.
Klaus/Alaric:"oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?"
He shows the shirts to Isabela.
Klaus/Alaric:"okay, bad or badder?"
Isabela:"the dark colors suit you better."
Klaus/Alaric:"oh, thank you, honey. Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?"
Isabela:"the dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house."
Klaus/Alaric:"okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzzkill."
Isabela:"don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna."
Klaus/Alaric:"right. Nevaeh's aunt. For all the lies about Amelia. What else?"
Isabela:"that's it."
He gets closer to her and touches her face. She seems afraid.
Klaus/Alaric:"oh, so jumpy."
Isabela:"please, just...kill me. I've told you everything I know."
Klaus puts his hands on the armrests on Isabela's chair and looks her in the face.
Klaus/Alaric:"you see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they possibly be hiding from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me."
She looks at him as he compels her,
Isabela:"they were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger."
Klaus/Alaric:"Bonnie the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore."
Isabela:"she doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop."
Klaus/Alaric:"well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that."
Isabela:"please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it."
Klaus/Alaric:"and show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half of that."
He takes a single-blade pocketknife from his pocket, opens it, and holds it before Isabela.
Klaus/Alaric:"I want you to take this knife...and stab your self."
She takes the knife and stabs her thigh.
Klaus/Alaric:"now take it out."
She takes it out. Her wound heals.
Klaus/Alaric:"now while I'm gone, I want you do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs."
Isabela:"where are you going?"
Klaus/Alaric:"I'm gonna go lay eyes on my special beautiful doppelgänger." He kisses her on the forehead,"oh, don't look so glum, Isabela. The fun is just beginning. Again."
He leaves, Isabela stabs herself again.
~~~***~~~
Salvatore Boarding House

Me and Bonnie are with the lawyer, and I was signing the papers

Lawyer:"please sign here and here."
I took the pen,"okay." I signed.
Bonnie:"so this place is all yours? They just gave it to you?"
Nevaeh:"for now. As sole owner, I'm the only one who can invite a certain type of person in here, if you know what I mean."
Bonnie:"you own personal safe house."
Nevaeh:"that's the idea."
Bonnie:"wouldn't want to clean it."
I laughed.

Stefan and Damon are waiting outside on the front porch.
Damon:"you really think Bonnie can take on Klaus?"
Stefan:"she said she could channel enough witch's power to kill him. Elijah thought that would work and he was an Original, so..."
Damon:"we just need to find him."
Stefan:"yeah."
Damon:"could she do one of those witch tracking spells?"
Stefan:"nope. Not without something that belongs to Klaus. Believe me, I already asked."
Damon:"do you think he killed her?"
Stefan:"Isabela? Probably."
Damon:"it's not like she didn't have it coming."
I opened the front door, and the lawyer leaves.
Nevaeh:"thank you, Mr. Henry."
Stefan and Damon walk through the threshold but an invisible force keeps them from coming inside.
Nevaeh:"I'm sorry. I completely forgot." I look up at Stefan,"Stefan. Would you like to to come inside my house?"
Stefan:"I would love to. Thank you."
He walks into the house. I look up at Damon with a playful smirk.
Damon:"what are we twelve?"
Nevaeh:"one of us is. If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?"
Damon:"no."
Nevaeh:"come on, Day. My way. You promised. I call the shots for now on. No lies, no secret agendas. Remember?"
Damon:"okay, fine, Vaeh. Sure."
Nevaeh:"then please, come in." I smiled.
He enters the house and looks at Stefan. I closed the door.
Damon:"shut up."
Bonnie walks in from another room and gives me my jacket and book bag.
Nevaeh:"thanks."
Stefan:"wait, where are you going?"
Nevaeh:"uh, school."
Stefan:"huh?"
Damon:"no, no, no. We didn't create a safe house for you to leave it."
Stefan:"yeah, guys, Klaus is out there. We know that."
Nevaeh:"yeah, but where? No one knows. Look, I really appreciate what you guys are doing. And I thank you for it, and I'll be able to sleep at night knowing that I'll be safe here, but I'm not going to be a prisoner." I look at Damon.
Damon:"tsk, your way, princess."
Bonnie:"don't worry, I'm ready. If he shows his face, I can take him. Know how."
Nevaeh:"the way I see it, next to Bonnie is the safest place that I can be. And you two also forgot that I'm powerful too. Come on."
We leave. Stefan looks at Damon.
Stefan:"wait, um, coming."
He leaves with us.
~~~***~~~
Forbes Residence
Jace knocks on the door. Liz opens the door.
Sheriff Forbes:"Elena left early for school."
Jace:"I know. I came to see you. I don't know what to do. What to say, how to act around her."
Sheriff Forbes:"you can't let that on you know."
Jace:"she wants me to take her to the dance. What am I supposed to do?"
Sheriff Forbes:"take her to the dance."
Jace:"I'll never get away with it. She knows me too well, she'll figure it out."
Sheriff Forbes:"damn it, Jace, just do it. She's one of my goddaughters. She's like my baby to me. I just, I need some time."
Jace:"I know, but..."
Sheriff Forbes:"look, if what Elena told you is true, she's not the only one. The Salvatore's are vampires. Nevaeh and the Gilbert family is in on it. Tyler Lockwood is God knows what."
Jace:"a werewolf."
Sheriff Forbes:"there's no one in this town I can trust. I just need to take a beat and figure out what to do."
Jace:"that'll never fool her."
Sheriff Forbes:"yes, you will. As far as she knows, you don't remember anything. Buy me some time. Please, Jace."
~~~***~~~
Mystic Falls High School
Everyone was sitting down in their seats before class starts. I took the poster for the 60s decade dance out of me bag and shows it to Stefan with a smile. He shakes his head in disapproval. Then, I showed Bonnie, who nods her head. I looked back at Stefan, and smiles.
Then Klaus/Alaric walks into the classroom,"hello, class. What are we learning today?"
Dana:"with the decade dance tonight, we've been covering the sixties all week."
Klaus/Alaric:"right. The sixties."
He saw me. He stares at me for a while and turns back to the board. I looked at him weird.
Klaus/Alaric:"the, uh, ahem..."
He writes on the board.
Klaus/Alaric:"the sixties. I wish there was something good I could say about the sixties, but...actually, they kind of sucked. Except for the Beatles, of course. They made it bearable. Uh, what else was there? The Cuban missile thing, the...we walked on the moon. There was Watergate."
Nevaeh:"Watergate was the seventies, Ric. I—I mean, Mr. Saltzman." The class looked at me.
Klaus/Alaric:"right. It all kind of mushes together up here, sixties, seventies. Thank you, Nevaeh."

Later, people are preparing for the dance outside. Elena joins Dana but sees Jace.
Elena:"hey, Dana. Um, can you take care of these?"
Dana:"sure."
Elena:"okay, thank you."
She gives her some posters and leaves.
She walks over to Jace. He looks happy to see her.
Elena:"hey."
He kisses her.
Elena:"what was that for?"
Jace:"just practicing for tonight."
They kiss again and she laughs.
Jace:"so I...found a suit. If you still want me to be JFK tonight?"
Elena:"perfect."

Bonnie and Jeremy are in the cafeteria.
Jeremy:"did you tell Nevaeh what it's going to take for you to do that Klaus spell?"
Bonnie:"no, and you're not, either."
Jeremy:"well, she's got to know that you can't do it."
Bonnie:"you don't know I can't. Have a little faith in me."
Jeremy:"that's not fair. You can't harness the power of a hundred dead witches. It'll kill you."
Bonnie:"shh! We don't know that for certain. You promised to keep my secret, I'm trusting you. Im going through with this, and if you tell anyone, I swear..."
Jeremy:"what? What are you gonna do?"
I walked up to them carrying my lunch on a tray.
Nevaeh:"hey, Jer. How you doing? Are you okay at the house alone with John?"
Jeremy:"it's not ideal." He gets up.
Nevaeh:"you haven't heard from Jenna, have you?"
Jeremy:"it looks like she's staying on campus. Look I'm...I'm late for class."
He leaves. I sat down with Bonnie.
Nevaeh:"what's going on?"
Bonnie:"I told him he had to dress up tonight and he got all uptight."
Nevaeh:"oh."
I laughed. Dana walked over to our table.
Dana:"hey, Nevaeh, there you are. Okay. This is going to sound freaky, but this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you if you're going to the dance tonight."
Bonnie:"tell him that she has a boyfriend."
Dana:"you could at least meet him. He'll be at the dance tonight. Look for him. His name is Klaus."
Nevaeh:"I'm sorry, what did you just say?"
Dana:"his name's Klaus. I know the name's stupid, but I swear he's hot."
Bonnie looks around us,"where is he? Is he here?"
Dana:"I don't know."
Bonnie:"she's been compelled."
Dana:"but he wants to know of you'll save him the last dance. How cute is that?" She walks away.
Nevaeh:"so cute." I said sarcastically.
~~~***~~~
Salvatore Boarding House
Stefan, Damon, Bonnie, and I are in the living room discussing about what happened at school earlier.
Damon:"so we go to the dance, we find him."
Stefan:"really? How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like."
Damon:"something tells me he's not going to be sixteen and pimply."
Stefan:"he could be anywhere at any time. He compelled somebody at school." He looks at me and Bonnie,"I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?"
Someone knocks on the front door, Alaric/Klaus enters.
Damon:"there you are."
Alaric/Klaus:"sorry I'm late."
Damon:"hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move."
Nevaeh:"okay, so how do we find him and then what, hmm? What's our plan to attack?"
Bonnie:"me. I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him."
Alaric/Klaus:"that's not going to be that easy. I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around."
Damon:"Alaric has a point. I mean, what if he..."
He rushes over at Bonnie but she throws him on the other side of the room with her powers, without touching him. I started laughing.
Nevaeh:"do it again, Bonnie. Oooh, let me try." My fingers glowed red.
Damon got up quickly,"no, absolutely not. Put those hands away princess."
I pouted and sat down. Damon looks me and thought how beautiful I look.
Bonnie:"it doesn't matter if he's an Original. I can take him down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him, Nevaeh. I know I can."
I was worried for my best friend, I should look at Stefan for comfort, but I looked at Damon instead. He smiled at me.
~~~***~~~
Alaric's Residence
Isabela is still in the chair. Her leg has blood all over it. She still has the knife in her hand.
Alaric/Klaus:"Ah, you're right. This witch is all juiced up and aiming to kill. And my beautiful doppelgänger is already so powerful."
Isabela:"that's terrible."
Alaric/Klaus:"well, the second part is amazing. But about the witch, we're gonna have to kill her, Maddox." The warlock us in the kitchen.
Alaric/Klaus opens a drawer,"do you think this Alaric guy has anything vintage?"
He looks at the shirts and sees that there's something under. He opens it and sees a lot of weapons to kill vampires.
Alaric/Klaus:"crossbows, wooden bullets and automatics? Who is this guy, again?"
Isabela:"he's the local vampire hunter."
Alaric/Klaus:"ahh. Well, that explains the clothing."
Maddox holds out a glass of bourbon to Klaus,"all I could find. Guy likes his bourbon."
He gives him the glass. Alaric/Klaus takes it.
Alaric/Klaus:"I knew there was something about him that I liked. There's a high school dance and I'm gonna need you to take out witch bitch."
Maddox:"if she has that much power, she can sense me coming from a mile away. I won't be able to get near her. You have to do it."
Alaric/Klaus:"in this body? I'm a haggard history teacher. She can easily hurt me. I mean, not me, Klaus me, but you know what I mean."
Isabela had her head down, but was listening to them.
Maddox:"no witch could handle channeling that much power. It'll kill her. If would kill be. You just have to band her use it."
Alaric/Klaus:"you mean like provoking her to death?"
Maddox:"won't take long. Just keep attacking her. His body, Alaric's, will last longer than hers will."
Alaric/Klaus:"how? He's human."
Maddox:"I can help in that department. I can do a spell to protect you."
Alaric/Klaus looks at Isabela. She has her head lowered.
~~~***~~~