Memory Lane~2

Gilbert Residence
They were playing Pictionary in the living room. Damon is drawing a wolf, well trying to draw a wolf with a tutu.
Jenna:"dress! Ballerina!"
Elena:"puppy! Puppy with a tutu!"
Damon:"No, no."
Jenna:"a dog! Hound-dog!"
Mason and Nevaeh:"dancing with wolves."
Damon:"Mason and princess wins...again."
Jenna:"how is that a wolf?"

Nevaeh is in the kitchen, taking the pie from the box. Damon rejoins her.
Damon:"aunt Jenna is getting tipsy."
Nevaeh:"will you stop plying her with alcohol, Day?"
Damon:"I want her to like me." He walked closer to her.
Nevaeh:"How is operation Lockwood going?"
Damon:"he's my new BFF."
Jenna arrives,"there you are. Isn't this fun?"
Damon:"yes, thank you so much for inviting me."
Jenna:"did I have a choice?"
Nevaeh:"Jenna...be nice."
Damon:"I know what you must think about me."
Jenna:"no, you don't. You have never dated you; I have dated many you's."
Damon:"I'm a work in progress."
Nevaeh gave her a silver stake knife from a set. Damon sees it.
Damon:"these are fancy."
Nevaeh gives Damon a look, but he just ignored it.
Jenna:"thanks. My mothers silver set."
Damon takes a knife from a set.
~~~***~~~
Salvatore Boarding House
Isabela:"hearing the truth after a century and a half of denial must be overwhelming."
Stefan:"it wasn't real, I remember you compelling me."
Isabela:"only after I showed you who I really was. You were scared of me; I had to take away your fear."
Stefan:"well, whatever feelings I had back then, they all turned to hate."
Isabela:"love, hate, such a fine line, I can wait. Anyway, George Lockwood was causing all sorts of trouble. He used the vampires to cover up his own tracks. He told the founding families about us. But he was willing to strike a deal."
Stefan:"what kind of deal?"
Isabela:"a deal to rid the town of vampires."
~~~***~~~
Salvatore Estate 1864
Isabela and George are walking in the grounds of the Salvatore estate.
George:"I just spoke to Giuseppe Salvatore. The round up happens tonight."
Isabela:"good. Insists that they do a body count before the church is set ablaze."
George:"I will."
Isabela:"27 vampires."
George:"once the flames create chaos, crawl to the exit under the quire loft. I'll be there to set you free."
Isabela:"make sure you're not followed. I need everyone to believe I perished in that fire."
~~~***~~~
Salvatore Boarding House
Stefan:"you knew that they were gonna burn the vampires in the church?"
Isabela:"I practically lit the match."
Stefan:"they were you're friends, they were your family and you just sold them out."
Isabela:"without blinking."
~~~***~~~
Gilbert Residence
Damon puts the pie on the table, with a cake knife made of silver.
Damon:"Mason, why don't you start us off?"
Mason:"sure." He takes it with his hands, not with the knife. "I apologize, I'm an animal."
Nevaeh:"yeah, sure you are." She mutters to herself.
Alaric:"so Mason, you and Jenna never dated?"
Mason:"she was always lost in Logan Fell land."
Jenna:"my first mistake. Mason was a catch; he had all the girls lining up."
Damon:"really? I always pegged you for a lone wolf."
Mason:"I'm sure wasn't half the lady killer you were. How about a toast? To new friends."
Nevaeh took her plate of pie in the living where Elena was.
Nevaeh:"would I be a worst friend in the world if I abandoned you me went to Stefan's?"
Elena:"you want to leave?"
Nevaeh:"it's just that he hasn't gotten back to me and I'm starting to get a bad feeling."
Elena:"I don't think that's a good idea, Nevaeh."
Nevaeh:"Damon's got it under control here."
Elena:"take it from me, there's nothing worse than a clingy girlfriend."
Nevaeh:"I'm not being clingy, I'm just concerned. You understand, right?"
Elena:"how about I drive you?"
Nevaeh:"yeah, okay, that'll be great, thanks."
Nevaeh goes into Elena's car. Elena deflates a tire and goes into the car.
~~~***~~~
Salvatore Boarding House
Stefan:"what did George get in return? For giving you your freedom."
Isabela:"something he wanted desperately."
Stefan:"so you sent 26 of your friends to their death, just to fake your own? No, you were running from something. What was it?"
Isabela:"everyone has a past, Stefan. Mine needed to stay far far away but thanks to you my plan nearly failed before it even began. Once George told me that the round up was imminent, I made sure I could see you one last time, but your father used your love for me against you, he poisoned your blood. Then Damon being Damon, nearly ruined everything."