Isabela~2

Fell's Church Ruins
Nevaeh:"You killed yourself?!"
Isabela:"Klaus needed a human doppelgänger. As a vampire, I was no longer any use to him."
Nevaeh:"But it didn't work. You didn't really escape, you've been running from Klaus ever since."
Isabela:"I underestimated his spirit for vengeance but living in a suitcase is better than dying so you could have your blood spilled on a silly Little Rock."
I looked a little unease.
Isabela:"What's wrong? Afraid I'm right? You don't want to die? There's another way out."
She cuts her wrist with her nail. She bleeds.
Isabela:"Better hurry. Your opportunity is going, going, going and gone. I made the other choice."
~~~***~~~
England 1492
Isabela wakes up in the cottage.
Trevor:"What did you do, Isabela? I would have helped you live."
Isabela:"You would have helped me run. That was never going to be enough."
Trevor:"It was enough for me."
Rose:"Do you not see, Trevor? She used you to help her escape and mr to turn her. Klaus will see our role in this."
Isabela:"And that I am sorry for."
Rose:"As am I...for this."
She rushes over to Isabela with a stake but Isabela grabs the old lady and pulls her in front of herself for protection. Rose takes the older lady on the shoulder. Isabela drinks the old lady's blood.
Isabela:"Please understand."
Rose:"You have just signed our death sentence."
Isabela:"Better you die then I."
She throws the old lady into Trevor's arms and leaves with her new super speed.
~~~***~~~
Fell's Church Ruins
Nevaeh:"Wow, Rose and Trevor just spent the last 500 years running because you used them. And Trevor just got killed. All because of you."
Isabela:"I never would have that he would last that long."
Nevaeh:"You don't even care that you ruin their lives."
Isabela:"I was looking out for myself, Nevaeh. I will always look out for myself. If you're smart, you'll do the same."
She turns away and opens the Nikolova book.
~~~***~~~
Mystic Grill
Elena and Stefan are sitting at the table. Elena is eating.
Elena:"Sorry to drag you here but if I don't eat, I get those kill innocent people urges. Tyler totally has those too by the way."
Stefan:"Yeah, what else did you say to him?"
Elena:"Not much. I was trying to keep the questions to a minimum. Are you mad?"
Stefan:"Yes Elena. As a matter of fact, I am a little mad. I mean, you put yourself at risk. If Damon finds out..."
Elena:"But you're not going to tell him, are you?"
Stefan:"No, of course not. He would kill you."
Elena:"Always looking out for me."
Stefan:"Yeah. Well, you don't exactly make it very easy on me."
Elena:"Then why did you do it? Why are you such a good friend to me?"
Stefan:"I don't know. I guess you...you remind me of someone. My best friend, Lexi."
Elena:"I...you have a friend?"
Stefan:"You say that with such a discouraging amount of surprise, Elena."
Elena:"No I just...sorry. I just...tell me about her."
Stefan:"I will, some other time. I got to go."
Elena:"Wait! No! What do we do about Tyler? I don't want Damon to kill him 'cause there's a full moon coming up and Tyler is totally freaking out about it.

Luka is sitting at a table with his father. Bonnie passes next to him.
Luka:"Hey Bonnie."
Bonnie:"Hey, Luka. How was your first day?"
Luka:"It was great. I would like to introduce you to my dad."
Bonnie:"Hi, I'm Bonnie Bennett."
Jonas:"Doctor Martin, Jonas Martin. It's nice to meet you Bonnie Bennett. Would you like to join us?"
Bonnie:"Oh, I'm meeting a friend but he's not here yet so...sure."
Luka:"Oh yes, please have a seat."
She sits down next to him.
Bonnie:"So, where did you move from?"
Jonas:"Louisiana."
Bonnie:"That's a big change."
Luka:"I'd say."
Bonnie:"It's not so bad here."
Luka:"It's looking up."
Jonas:"Bennett, huh? I knew some Bennett's when I did my residency in Massachusetts. Do you have any family in Salem?"
Bonnie:"Actually I do."
Jonas:"What do you know? Small world, right?"
Jeremy arrives.
Bonnie:"Oh, there's my friend. It was nice to meet you. Doctor Martin."
Luka:"I will see you at school."
Bonnie:"Yeah."
She touches his shoulder and feels something. She leaves with Jeremy and turns her head to look at them.
Jeremy:"Sorry I'm late, are you okay?"
Bonnie:"Yeah."
~~~***~~~
Coffee Shop
Slater:"Are you sure that Elijah's dead."
Damon:"Beyond dead."
Slater:"Trevor was a good man; he helped me with my dissertation on sexual deviance in the Baroque period. I was schooling for my Psych PhD."
Rose:"Slater's been in college since '74."
Slater:"When I was turned. I have 18 degrees, 3 master's and 4 PhDs."
Damon:"The point?"
Slater:"Exactly, I mean, what us the point? What should I be doing with my eternity? If you have an answer, please enlighten me."
Rose:"We need your help. If someone wanted to get in touch with Klaus, how would you hook him up?"
Slater:"Craigslist."
Damon:"Really?"
Slater:"Seriously. I respond to a personal ad to get sent to somebody who knows somebody who knows Elijah, who's dead and that's where my connection ends."
In front of the coffee shop, a man stops in front of a man who's playing guitar. He gives him $100 and takes some of his coins. He decants the coins into his other hand which is wearing a ring. It's Elijah. He looks at Slater, Damon and Rose.
~~~***~~~
Mystic Grill
Bonnie and Jeremy are playing pool. Bonnie tries to shoot but she hits the side of the cue ball, causing it to barely roll to the side.
Jeremy:"You are bad."
Bonnie:"I told you."
Jeremy:"Well, feel free to cheat if you need your dignity back."
Bonnie:"Cone on, hit the ball."
Luka rejoins them,"Alright, I got a winner guys. I got a winner."
Jeremy:"Get ready, this slaughter is almost over."
Jeremy shoots the ball. Luka watches.
Bonnie:"So where's your dad?"
Luka comments on the shot,"Nice,"answering Bonnie's question,"Um, I'll see him back at home."