chapter one

☀︎Vote and comment! ☀︎

After

I had spent my whole life loosing people, one after another.. and somehow this hurt more. It wasn't the blood that scared me, or the guns or cops, it was the realization of death in his eyes that scared me most. The realization of him not ready to die and leave everything he had....

I love him. And now I lost him. I lost myself. I lost, everything.

Before

Savanah wasn't really into drugs... well, except for weed. I know that doesn't make sense because she has spent most of her life dealing, but she didn't have the desire to take them. She had seen what they did to people and she didn't want to become like her mom or the people she and her brother hung around with...

thats where the story begins...

Savannah was about to step onto the staircase of the apartment complex when her brother pulled her back by the back of her hair

"ow, fuck Blaise I told you to stop doing that" savannah rolled her eyes, gripping onto his wrist.

Blaise and Savannah had a good relationship. He was all she really had before Ashtray came into her life.

"before we go up there, you best not be running your mouth to Mitch or bruce. You know what happened last ti-"

"are we still talking about that?" Savannah groaned, not wanting to hear the lecture over and over again

"yes, you still owe me 500$ because you like talking back" Blaise scoffed with a small grin as he started walking up the stairs with his hands in his jacket pockets.

"you had to admit," savannah smiled as she ran up the stairs to catch up with him  "it was kinda funny"

Blaises tongue poked the inside of his cheek to stop himself from  laughing.

"dude admit it, Bruce's face was priceless whe-"

"shut the fuck up Sav" Blaise elbowed savannah before knocking on the door

"you come to my motherfuckin house with a fucking 12 year old, two junkie whores! and a mothafucker I don't know? are you outta your fucking mind?" Blaise and savannah looked at each other, slightly jumping from the sound of someone being slammed against the wall.

"fuck this" Savannah started walking away when blaise pulled her back right as soon Mitch opened the door

"who is it?!" bruce yelled

"its the Sanchez's!" he yelled before dabbing up Blaise.

"well let their asses in"

savannah closed the door behind her, her eyes immediately raising when she saw two girls  and two boys against the wall. Honestly she wasn't surprised. However, what surprised her was the boy who looked around her age looking her up and down.  Ashtrays eyes slightly followed Savannah as she  jumped onto the kitchen counter, pulling out a tin which had a few blunts and joints.

"we do not associate with anybody involved with illegal activity" bruce yelled walking around the room

"Yeah, and I'm friends with Kayne west" Savannah mumbled as she held the joint in her mouth while lighting it, not caring about the look bruce gave her.

Blaise elbowed Savannah in the arm and widened his eyes, signaling for her to shut up. Ashtray slightly smirked, seeing how irritated bruce was with the unknown girl. Clearly they knew each mother well, ashtrays thought.

"what are you smirking at" bruce asked, getting into ashtray face, who's face immediately dropped "thats what I thought"

savannah leaned her head back against the cupboard as smoke escaped from between her lips.

"alright get naked right fucking now!" bruce yelled. There was a few seconds of silence before Savannah looked over at ashtray who had started taking his shirt off.

"nobody got no wire" the ginger slightly slurred

"I dont know who the fuck you are! for real! get fucking naked, except you, nobody wants to see you naked! BJ take his ass to the closet"

BJ grabbed onto ashtrays jacket and pulled him down the hall.

"yo bro he careful!" the ginger yelled before getting a gun held up in-front of him.

"Woah there pretty boy ill fold yo shit right here don't test me" Mitch  glared at him.

"savanah go check for any weapons he might have" bruce order.

Savannah rolled her eyes slightly and pushed the joint into the ashtray next her. She walked down the hall and opened the closet door to see the boy sitting on the ground.

"give me the gun," savannah  sighed, holding her hand out.

ashtray slightly smirked, looking her up and down.

"stop checking me out and give me the god damn gun"

"Now why do you just assume that I have a gun?" Ashtray taunted, however savanah just gave him a blank stare. Ashtray sighed and digged through his pants while holding eye contact and pulled out the gun, unloading it and handing it to the girl, along with the few bullets, taking the hint she wasn't in the mood.

"whats your name" ash asked standing up before she could leave

"Savannah"

She slightly grinned before closing the door, leaving him in the dark. Ashtray wasn't going to lie. She was fucking hot.

"kid had a Glock on em." Savannah threw the gun to bruce before sitting back down. Savannah also wasn't going to lie, she thought ashtray was pretty hot. Its not everyday you see a teenager at a drug deal....

 Its not everyday you see a teenager at a drug deal

Vote and comment!