Chapter two

savannah sat next to a girl with curly hair that goes by the name Rue. Savanah had noticed Rue eyeing the freshly rolled joint.

"you want a hit?" savannah asked looking over at her.

"I mean if you say so" The two laughed as rue slide closer to her.

"so who's that kid your with?" Savannah hesitantly asked

"oh ashtray? yeah he cool" rue shrugged, looking over at Savannah who's eyebrows were raised

"ashtray? is that his real name?" Savannah asked

"yep"

the two laughed but got interrupted by bruce "savy! go get the kid"

Savannah rolled her eyes and groaned before hopping off the counter and giving the joint to rue

"duty calls, it was nice talking" Savannah said, rolling her eyes with an annoyed groan.

"don't you want your joint back?" rue asked

"nah I have another" Savannah pulled out the tin box with a slight smirk.

she smiled before heading back to the closet.

"get outta here" Savannah sighed, pulling ashtray off the floor by his jacket. Ashtray slightly rolled his eyes and flung his backpack over his shoulder and walked past Savannah, giving her shoulder a little shove with his own.

"ill see you around" ashtray licked his lips slightly while towering over her. the two held eye contact before the sound of the ginger yelling Ashtrays name broke the cocntact.

Savannah followed behind the kid and noticed Blaise wasn't here "yo Mitch where did my brother go?"

"ion he left"

Savannah scoffed slightly "fucking dick"

Savannah opened the door and slammed it behind her, running down the steps and into the parking lot to see the car no where in sight.

groaning, she pulled her phone out and called her brother, letting it ring before he answered

"where are you? Mitch said you left"

Ashtray, fez and rue came walking down the stairs, when ash noticed Savannah at the bottom smoking

fez and rue walked past her went to the car, not even bothering to see what's up with her.

"yo Savannah" ash greeted coming up to her and noticing tears staining her face "you okay?"

usually people would be honest, but Savannah wasn't like that.

Savannah inhaled the smoked and whipped her face with the end of her zip up sweater.

"is anybody really okay?" Savannah sniffed from her running nose . She stood up from the bottom stair case in front of ash and threw her joint onto the ground and stepped on it.

"we all have shit, we just have to handle it like grown ups, right?" Savanah shrugged before turning around and walking up the stairs

"wait" ash called out, making Savanah turn around "where are you going ?"

"my brother left me because - never mind. I guess I'm staying with bruce and Laurie." Savannah shrugged with tightlipped, fake smile.

"your staying with those dicks?" ash questioned, with raised eyebrows. He didn't trust those men or women up there one bit

"I guess" Savannah sighed before going to walk up the stars again

"why dont you stay with me and my brother?" ashtray hurriedly walked up the stairs to catch up with Savannah "its better and safer then staying with those pervs"

"you dont even know me, and I dont even know you" savanah slightly chuckled, leaning against the railing

"okay well my name is Ashtray but everybody calls me Ash, my brother is fezco but everyone call him Fez. i'm 16 and he's 19," ashtray walked up the staircase and sat down "I like sleeping with my window open and I like Honey Nut Cheerios"

Savannah slightly laughed before bitting the inside of her cheek hesitantly. "my name is Savanah, but people call me Sav or Savy"

she walked down the few stairs and leaned against the railing facing him "im 16 years old and I like strawberry flavored rolling paper and talking back to grown ups"

ashtray laughed and nodded his head "makes sense" he said, referring to when she made that comment about Kanye west to bruce not too long ago.

"so is that a yes to staying with me instead of here?"

savannah looked over at him before sighing in defeat "fine, only for one night though"

Vote and comment!