Chapter nine

Ashtray didn't really know how to express feelings. Especially to a girl he liked. I mean Ashtray never had crushes on girls, he had things for a girl. However he never felt the need to protect a girl at all cost. That was before Savannah came into his life last month. There was something about her that he loved. He was drawn to her.

ashtray came into the living room and jumped onto Savannah

"get off of me ash" Savannah huffed as she pushed him off

"ooo someones in a mood, I like it" ashtray smirked, setting his arm on the back frame of the couch around her shoulders.

"keep it in your pants babe" Savannah smirked before sitting up and walking into the front room to find a charger.

Ashtray grinned, looking her up in down as she walked away

Savannah went over to ashtrays desk , seeing a charger sitting on the desk when she noticed a black truck parked outside.

"what the fuck" she mumble before grabbing a gun and going heading out the front door.

as she walked over to the car, she made sure it was loaded

"the fuck you doin?" she asked as she cocked it and held it up to cals face who tensed up in his seat.

"get out of the fucking car" she hissed.

"so first you come to my fucking job, asking all these dumbass questions like the feds, and then she sees you parked outside of my house? the fuck you want man?"

ashtray had taken over and grabbed the gun from Savannah, he grabbed onto her waist and slightly moved her over.

"your free to call the cops" cal plainly said

"why the fuck would I do that?" fez rolled his eyes

"well, its either call the cops, let em go...or kill me" cal looked up at ashtray who glared at him

"what the fuck man?" Savannah furrowed her eyebrows.

cal turning his attention to Savannah. Her face dropped slightly as cal gave her a knowing look

"my son has told me a lot about you" he said as Savannah's breath hitched

"I-i dont know your son" Savannah stuttered and glanced at ashtray who gave her a confused look

"mmm"he slightly smirked and turned his head back to fez.

"what the fuck is with your family? are you all just a bunch of fucking assholes?"

"you beat up my son"

"yeah well he deserved it man, he's a fucking bitch" fez shot back

"oh okay tough guy" cal mocked before ashtray hit him in the head with the end of the gun

"ow! fuck!" cal yelled in pain "why did you do that?"

"cause your in no position to talked shit" ashtray said with a glare

"Im warning you, you hit me one m-"

ashtray licked his lips before hitting cal once again "why dont you call the cops?"

"the chief of police, will gree-"

Ashtray cut him off by hitting him again. Over and over and over again, as blood ran down cals face

"alright man chill out" fez slurred

"this guy don want the fucking cops involved" ashtray said just above a whisper. Savannah reached into her pocket, pulling her phone out and getting up from the couch to set it on the table for him

"call the cops"

cal breathed heavily, glancing at Savannah and the phone "I will!"

"idol bitch" Savannah said, standing next to ashtray as he hit him again

"Savannah Sanchez is it?" cal asked as his head hung low, starting to get lightheaded from the hits "how's mom and dad? give them my best regards "

Savanahs face slightly dropped. She grabbed the gun from ashtray and hit cal in the head herself  without stopping.

Cal knew her parents weren't around, it was kinda like a weak spot for her. I know your probably wondering how...

Ashtray looked at fez with a little worry in his eyes, seeing Savannah hit cal with anger.

"Sav" ashtray put a hand on her shoulder, grabbing the gun from out of her hands. Savannah took this chance to elbow cal in the nose.

"dont talk about my parents" she breathed heavily, slightly shaking her head as cal looks up at her with heavy eyes.  Savannah walked away as her and cal held eye contact.

she didn't know why it bothered her so much that cal was taunting her by talking about nate and her parents. I guess she never really liked talking about it. And there was no way she could talk about what happened with nate. I guess she just chose to forget. However it was harder then she thought.

Ashtrays eyes softened as he watched Savannah slammed the door behind her.

she sat on the  edge of the bathtub and put her head in her hands, squeezing her eyes she as her leg begin to bounce.

"fuck" she sighed as she felt her breath pick up.

she groaned slightly when her phone rang from in her pocket.

no caller ID

she rolled her eyes a hung up, only for it to just ring again.

"stop calling me spam" she angrily said into the phone as she held it up to her ear

"wait Savannah!" a voice from the other line yelled before she could hang up "its me.."

Savannah's breath hitched at the familiar voice....

vote and comment!