Chapter six

I'm taking attendance. Say here!

Ashtray sat down next to Savanah who picked at her finger nails

"are you okay?" he asked with a soft voice which was kinda raspy.

Savannah hesitated before nodding her head

"Savannah, you don't seem okay, wheres Blaise?"

Savannah looked over at ash and sighed "he left me"

ashtrays eyes furrowed sightly as he leans forward, resting his elbows on his knees "what do you mean he left you?"

"I mean he is in Italy.." Savannah dryly chuckled

"Italy?" ashtrays eyes widen

"yeah I know" Savannah's tongue glided across her teeth "I've been trying to get ahold of him since yesterday"

'Thats why she was upset and needed a place to stay' ashtray thought remembering when Savannah was crying at the apartment complex.

"shit" ash sighed

"yeah, shit" Savanah started blankly

"but he is gonna come back," ash asked "right?"

"ive been asking myself that question since I was 13" she said referring to her mom. Savanah sat up straighter with a sigh.

"what are you gonna do?"

"I have no fucking idea, my dads dead, my mom is god knows where and my brother is in Italy. I went home and nothing was there," Savannah said laughing through her anger and sadness "literally nothing. And I have no fuckin idea why the hell he is even in Italy!"

ashtray licked his lips and slowly lifted his arm and put it around Savanahs shoulders.

Savannah closed her eyes, making tears run down her face. She felt stupid crying in front of him but she had so much emotions held up inside her that she couldn't help it.

suddenly, a blond skinny girl walked past ash and savanah

"who is that?" Savannah asked as her eyes followed the girl

"her name is faye, I guess she is with staying with us" ashtray rolled his eyes at Faye.

Savanah walked down the hall and into the living room, seeing faye sleeping on the couch. she slightly groaned and started making a bed on the ground

ashtray walked out of his room with only sweat pants on and noticed Savannah laying out a blanket on the ground

"hey savanah, come sleep with me"

Savannah bit her lip in thought before following ashtray to his room.

"what side do you want?" ash asked as they both stood awkwardly in the middle of the room.

"oh I dont mind"

a smile started forming on ashtrays face "ill give you wall side"

Savannah took her button up shirt off, leaving her in a black crop top and crawl into his bed, moving as far too the wall as she could.

Savannah felt the bed dip down behind her.

"you wanna watch me get wrecked in Clash Royal ?" ash asked, sitting up against the bed frame.

Savannah turned over as grin played on her face. She sat up next to ashtray and looked over to his phone, feeling his bare shoulder against hers.

they had only just met, and ashtray could see himself becoming close with Savannah. There was something about her that was different then his other friends. And ash is really picky with his friends.

"dude use your goblins!" Savanah laughed as she watched Ashtray struggled.

Savannah groaned seeing that he lost "brooo" she rested her forehead on his shoulder in disappointment

"I almost had it!" ashtray laughed, looking down at Savanah.

"yeah you keep telling herself that" she laughed before laying down and turning over "goodnight ash, ill make sure to level you up a few tomorrow"

ashtray grinned before plugging his phone in and laying down. the two turned their backs to each other, eyes soon growing heavy.

vote and comment bitchesssss