15

✧*̥˚Sour Strawberries and Mental Breakdowns *̥˚✧

○●●

●○●

●○●

●●○

●●○

Liked by joshrichards, brycehall, and others

juliahall I bit into another sour strawberry🍓

View comments... 

user1 You deserve better

carolinemanning 🥰🥰🥰

juliahall @carolinemanning Omg ily

use2 You know what they say the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else

user3 @user2 I volunteer as tribute

madslewis Why have a strawberry when you can have me😏

juliahall @madslewis Fair point

user4 Not Josh liking🖐🏽

user5 Jessa's back😌

larray Fuck men

juliahall @larray Who needs men when you got a gay best friend

user6 Josh sold

Load more comments...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

As I read through my comments, I sigh. I had so many comments about Nessa that I had to filter her name out even then people still found ways to compare me to her and degrade me. Quite frankly, my mental health was terrible right now; probably the worst it's ever been. Not necessarily because of the situation itself, but because of the comments. I hadn't talked to Josh since it went down; the closest I got to seeing him was by watching the podcast. He talked a little about me and Mads, but he didn't seem remorseful. He tried to text me, but I hadn't responded. Right now I just want to be alone with my thoughts; if I'm in the company of them for long enough maybe I'd drown in them. Instead, they're interrupted by a light knock on my door. "Come in." I lay with my eyes closed; snuggling the blanky that I got when I was 6 months old. She's my comfort item. "Hi, Lia." Of course, it was my brother. He and my mom are the only people who call me that. Why does he ruin everything? "Yeah." My eyes remain close as I talk to him. "Are you ok? You haven't left your room in a couple of days and I'm worried." "Yeah, I'm just on my period." "Bullshit, you had your period two weeks ago, plus you never lay with Coco unless you're sad." He pulls the blanket out of my arms. My eyes flicker open. "Hey!" I try to snatch her back, but he has too good a grip. "Bryce, give me back Coco." My eyes are watering as I try to grab her back. "Please." I plead tears spill out my eyes. "Lia, what's wrong?" "I'm just homesick." My voice cracks and I wipe the tears off my cheeks. "Are you sure that's it? You know you can talk to me about anything, right?" "Yeah, I know, and yes that's it." "Then I'll buy you a ticket to go back home. You can stay as long as you want. Here." He hands me back Coco. I hug him. "Thanks, you have no idea how much I need this." I sniffle. "Next time tell me sooner, please, don't wait until you're in a depressive state and have to have an emotional breakdown to tell me." I laugh a little, "Ok." "Now will you go out to eat with me, please? I haven't seen you eat at all this week." "Cause I haven't eaten since I left Mads's house." "Then let's go." He grabs my hand and drags me out of bed.