20

✧*̥˚ Home *̥˚✧

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I was so ready to leave LA that I moved my flight up a day. I booked it as early as possible so I'd get home faster. Or at least that was the excuse I was using, in reality, I was trying my best to avoid Josh. I haven't talked to him since I saw the post, I don't want to, but instead of moping around this time; I'm gonna continue living my life to the fullest with my hometown friends.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Mommy!" I yell as I spot my mom by the baggage claim. I sprint to hug her. "I missed you so much." She laughs, "I missed you too." She breaks the hug and stares at me seriously. "Are you ok? Your brother said you've been acting weird." "Yeah, I feel a lot better now. I just was missing my momma." "Awwww!" She pulls me back into a hug.

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

Once we get home, I head up to my room to call my hometown friends. "GUESS WHO'S BACK IN TOWN BITCHES!" The screams of 3 girls flood out my phone; I plug my ears. When it quiets down, I unplug them. "Did you miss me?" "Fuck yeah!" Maya exclaims. "Sooo much, Jules. You have no idea." Brooke adds on. "What about you, Luna?" "Of course I did, babe." I giggle, "Good, cause I missed you guys like a motherfucker." "Yeah right, you were out there replacing us with influencers," Brooke said. "I could never replace y'all. Besides I only made like 2 friends." I play with my hands as I talk. "Is one of them that sexy cowboy you made TikTok's with?" Luna asks.  Maya objects, "That's not her friend. Have you seen how fine he is? She wants to ride that cowboy." "Yeehaw!" Brooke yells. "Josh? Ew no. He's not even my friend." "Then what is he?" "Ooooo, is he your boyfriend?" "Can we not talk about him, please. I'm just not in the mood right now." "Oh, ok." "We're all hanging out at the beach at 6; you wanna come? Adrian will be there." "Sure, I'm down." "Ok, well, we'll see you then." "Bye, babe. We love you." "Love you too. Kisses. Bye." Adrian...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

○●●●

○●●●

●○●●

●○●●

●●○●

●●○●

●●●○

●●●○

Liked by larray, itsrileylewis, and others

juliahall Life on film

View comments...

user1 Where are you?

juliahall @user1 I'm in MD came to visit my mom and friends :)

mayanicole Next time put a jumpscare warning

juliahall @mayanicole Just for you babe😘

user2 She's trying really hard to get back at Josh

madslewis Hottie

juliahall @madslewis Imy

user3 She's so hot

theyluvadrian Glad ur home

juliahall @theyluvadrian 💞

user4 Josh ain't gonna like this one

brycehall 🤔

juliahall @brycehall Go away

user5 Josh punching the air rn

Load more comments...