11

✧*̥˚ Cock Block *̥˚✧

(This is the same events as the last chapter but in Josh's pov)

I was in my bathroom filming a TikTok when I get a notification that Julia posted on insta. Of course, I open it. She was in a bikini and she looks amazing. Her body is absolutely perfect, she's beautiful, and her personality is to die for. She has everything a guy could ever want in a girl; she has everything I want in a girl. I like it and read the caption "Going live from the pool in 5". "Bet." I rush to change into my swim trunks and dash to the stairs, tripping in the process. Anthony hears me and peeks out of his room "You good?" "Yeah, just tripped." "Why are you rushing to go to the pool?" "I-" "Oh, never mind, I know." He smirks at me. "Fuck off," I shout, flipping him off, and continuing down the stairs. I slow my pace as I approach the glass door, composing myself before walking out. I open the door, and she turns to look at me, flashing a smile. That's what I was rushing for. She turns her head back around and I hear her say, "What are you looking at? Josh, he just walked out here." "Sup." I throw up a peace sign, although the live couldn't see it.  I walk around and get in next to her. She continues to talk. Every word she says is so fascinating to me; I could listen to her ramble for hours just to hear her voice and see that cute grin she gets whenever she talks about topics she's particularly interested in. Then she reads the question, "Are you and Josh dating?" She laughs before replying with a blunt "No." I know what she said is true, but something about her laughing at the question rubs me the wrong way. "Why'd you laugh?" "Cause it's funny that people think we're together." "So you're saying the thought of dating me is funny?" "Yep." "So you'd never date me?" "Nope." A wave of anger, pain, and disappointment crashes into me all at once. I wasn't angry at Julia, though, but at the fact, that I knew I didn't have a chance with her. She was too good for me, and that realization fucking hurt. I didn't falter for long before quickly gathering myself and swiftly reacting by picking her up. She was pleading for me to put her down, but I was enjoying this way too much. I launch her into the air, watching her land seconds later in the other end of the pool. I chuckle, then turn around and start talking to the live when I feel Julia jump onto my back. "Joshua Richards, you're fucked for that." "Ew, don't call me that; it reminds me of my parents." "Good cause once I'm done with you, you'll be calling me daddy." God, that was hot. "Was that supposed to sound sexual cause it did?" "Shut the fuck up." She jumps off my back and swims underneath me. I cock my brow at the live and look down at her "What are you doing?" then she hit me in the dick. I slouch over. "Holy fuck, Julia!" She reappears from the underwater and giggles. She continues her live and once I've recovered, I join her. I ask her a few questions and learn a bit more about her. She was talking about how many kids she wants in the future when I get the guts to hug her from behind. She whips her head around to look at me, furrowing her brows, questions written all over her face. I give her a look insinuating for her to just go with it. She melts into me and continues talking. Eventually, she ends the live stream. 'Fuck it' I pick her up. My palms rest on her ass, her arms lie on my shoulders, and her legs hug my waist. She looks down at me and giggles "Hi." "Hey." I spin us in circles, and her smile grew. I slowed down, lowering her in the process, so our faces could meet. We begin to lean in for a kiss when her phone rings and by surprise, I drop her. "Fuck." She throws her head back and rubs her eyes. "Shit, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-" She wades over to pick up her phone and responds, "You're good." She answers her phone, "Hey, Bryce. What's up." She pulls herself out of the pool, wraps herself in a towel, and walks inside leaving me alone. I want her bad, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make her mine.

✧*̥˚ Author's Corner  *̥˚✧

Did you guys like reading from Josh's pov? If you do, I'll write more chapters like this, but if not, I'll stick to writing strictly from Julia's. Ik rn the story is a little boring, but I promise it'll start heating up soon. I'll be updating again this weekend and possibly twice next week; I'm not sure because I have testing all of May. Yay, high school tings✌🏽Anyways, sorry for not updating this Wednesday like I normally do, but this chapter took way longer than I expected it to. Also, do you guys want a Josh x Kardashian story? I started working on one, but I'm too sure if Jaden or Josh should be the love interest. Let me know. Remember that you're beautiful and that I love you. Spread positivity and eat something for me, babe😘