Fluff | Stormy night

((((this is my first time writing any fluff/romance stuff like this so pls gove me critizisim if you have any LOL))))

it had been a long day, espresso being exausted, on the walk home from work. it had been one of those not-so-bad weather days, but it still looked pale , and miserable-as-shit out.

as espresso reached for his phone to call madeleine, he just so happened to beat 'em to it.

as it ringed, espresso finally clicked the awnser button -

"Espresso! whats up?" Madeleine shouted in exitment from the other side of the phone

" hmm, not much if im being honest... im just on my way back from wor--"
madeleine interrupted espresso,

" Oh!- your not walking again are you?!-"
madeleine said, concerned. as of the fact that espresso has been walking from work everyday to save gas and money...

"... thats not importiant-- " espresso tried to change the subject as his shoes splashed gently into the puddles below him.

"Oh no!- Espresso! you cant be doing this to yourself, its miserable out!... ill come pick you up- ill be there soon! " Madeleine quickly decided, as espresso continued to take a sharp right,

He let out a exhale as the he hung up the phone and it began to rain softly, or so it started out.

minutes pass by, and madeleine parks beside the coffee mage, and waits for him to enter the car.

". . thanks for picking me up, madeleine- "
espresso resrianed to let the words spill, as he hated being wrong. but both of them knew he couldn't walk through this freezing rain.

"Mhm! No problem, id certianally rather pick you up then have you walk- its almost dark out anyway!"

espresso gently smiled at those words, but exactly realising it. dispite him hating being wrong, its not so bad when proven by madeleine, in fact he'd rather its him than anyone else.

"Aha, i guess you do have a point..." Espresso said, admitting he needed the ride.
madeleine looked to the side and seen him smile, he'd never seen such a gentle yet adorable smile from espresso,,, especially from espresso!

"haha, i dunno if you've noticed, but your smile is so cute!" Madeleine teased, yet also in a complementing way.

"Heyyy!-- i will jump out of this car this second!--" espresso teased back, his face turning red, soft giggles from both.

"would you mind sleeping at my place or would ya like to be dropped off?" Madeleine asked, changing the subject.

"whichevers more convenient, i guess,,," espresso said, slowly drifting asleep to the comforting sounds of the rain.

Madeleine figured espresso wouldnt mind a night at his place, hes almost passed out anyways. madeleine hums a soft tune as he parks into the driveway, and opens the vehicle door. As he goes to the other side, espresso had already fallen asleep-

"aha... how cute..." Madeleine muttered under his own breath with a smile, and proceeded to bring espresso in bridal style.

as he placed him onto the bed , espresso woke up, not very energeticly though, if anything even more tired. as madeleine was in the other room changing into a more comfortable outfit, espresso decided to make himself more comfy too-

espresso took his coat and cape off and set it in the corner, left in a white shirt and black pants. unexpectedly, madeleine comes out of the other room, and as suprised to see espresso awake, also glad- he has grabbed a more .. comfortable set of night clothing for espresso- He thanked the blonde , and proceeded to walk out of madeleines vision to change.

Madeleine walked over to turn the lights off, and turn the lamp on, so that it wouldnt be as difficult to sleep. just as he finnished, espresso came back from around the corner with his other clothes in hand, as he tossed them to the corner with his other clothing.

madeleine opened the clean sheets to espresso, neither of them having a problem sleeping in the same bed

" hey... thanks again for tonight... i really appreciate it. " espresso muttered just loud enough for madeleine to hear as he tucked himself in.

"aha, dont worry about it! i didnt mind at all. im just glad you didnt have to walk in the end- " Madeleine responded in a light tone

as espresso's heart rate slowly began to pick up, the fact that hes not only this close to, but is also sleeping in the same bed as madeleine... his face turns a slight shade of red.

as madeleine takes notice of this, he gently grabbed espressos hand under the sheet and held it tightly, after a few minutes of slowly inching closer to eachother, the two finally drift asleep to the rain outside, in a Big-spoon Little-spoon position .

(776 WORDS YAAAAAAAA, FOR MY FIRST TIME ACTUALLY WRITING SOMETHING FLUFF I RLLY LIKE IT AND ITS 2 IN THE MORNING SO GOOD NIGHT LMFAO)