••23••

"I found" - Amber Run
"Big Spender" - ASAP Rocky
"Tear in My Heart" - twenty one pilots
♠elliot♠

I woke up with a pounding headache and a list of things to do. I slowly got out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror. Ew. My reflection reminded me of last night, ruined eyeliner and mascara streaked down my cheeks.

I tried my best to remove the black makeup. After my multiple tactics. It left a black tint under my eyes. I shrugged and slowly bounded down the stairs.

I trudged into the kitchen and grabbed the ibuprofen out of the medicine cabinet. I emptied two into my hand and dry swallowed them.  I put a pop tart in the toaster and ran upstairs to grab my phone. Half way up the stairs I remembered, I'm grounded. I got my laptop and ran downstairs. I grabbed my pop tart and walked into the living room.

My dad sat on the large couch staring blankly at the screen, he looked sad. I felt my eyes getting glossy but I held it back.

"Do you have a pair of headphones down here?"

"Bottoms drawer." He said not even looking away from the TV screen. I snatched a pair of beats and a blanket and walked outside. I have an idea.

I ran to the tree in the backyard and stuffed the laptop into the wasteband of my sweats. I tightened the elastic and wrapped the blanket around my shoulders. I slowly started to climb up. The laptop dug into my leg . I climbed until I couldn't anymore.

I was about 15 feet into the air. I was steadied on a group of about 3 huge branches. I got out my laptop and turned on my music. I scrolled through tumblr for a little bit and about 50 minutes into my tree sit, I felt a pinecone hit my head.

"What the helllllllll" I drug out the last syllable and looked at the ground. My dad was standing there with a worried and mad look on his face.

"Down. Now. Stop cussing please"
I looked at the tree and realized something. I can't get down

"Dad, I can't."

"Can't what?"

"I can't get down"

"What do you mean you can't."
I rolled my eyes and stared at him.

"I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET DOWN. YOU HAVE TO HELP ME DOWN, PLEASE."

"Why did you go up if you can't get down?"

"I didn't think"

"Yeah, I know you didn't. I'm coming up and helping you," he started climbing and continued talking.
"How did you, why, ugggg. Elliot, you better be glad I'm a nice guy," he reached the branch and climbed on. I felt the branch lower and crack but I didn't say anything.
Vic's face showered with worries.

"Ell, I don't want to freak you out but  I'm stuck too"

" DAD!!! WHAT THE CRAP. WE ARE GONNA DIE."

"Shut up ell, I'll call Jaime, he's taller than us and he can help us down" he rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone

"Hey, Hime. Are you home. Okay look out your window. Yep, that's us. Can you help. Yeah, all you have to do is climb up and help us off this branch. Okay thanks." He ended the call and slipped his phone in his pocket.

A few moments later Jaime walked out of the back door.

"HAVE YALL MADE UP YET?"

"NAH"
dad rolled his eyes.

"That is dumb, I'm coming up to help you guys out." He skifully climbed the tree and came up to the branches me and dad were sitting on. Without me telling him not to he hopped on the branch. We heard a large crack

"Oh my fucking shit, guys!" And with that, we went down. We definitely did not yell timber.

We landed with a bang. More like a crack. Everyone was groaning.

"Elliot, Vic you guys good?" Jaime groaned. We both huffed back a fee mumbled words and Jaime pulled out his phone.

I heard the 911 operator and Jaime started talking back,
"Yeah we need 3 ambulances at 789 mulberry road, yeah, we had a tree incident. Everyone is in the backyard. The gate is un locked to the yard, yeah, hurry, bye". I kept my eyes closed waited until I heard the sirens we all got up and left.

3 hospital bills and 4 hours later, Mike came and got us. Jaime broke 3 ribs and got an concussion. My dad broke his ankle, a rib, and got a concussion. I fractured my arm and wrist. I broke 2 ribs and my shin.

When Mike got us he made fun of us for a while. He dropped us off at home and left. Apparently I couldn't even walk up the stairs. We all resorted to the couch.

" I blame Hime" I blatantly stated while we watched about 4 hours TV.

"Hey, I was trying to help the two dumbasses in the tree"

"It is Elliot's fault."

"Karma must be a huge bitch then because I got hurt the most. Mostly because this fatty landed on me." I bumped my cast to Jaimes arm he smiled and slowly stood up.

"I'm going to bed, y'all need to share the couch. Neither of you can go upstairs." I groaned as he retreated upstairs. My dad had a solemn look on his face.

"I'm sorry."

"Its fine, nobody is dead, so its okay"

"No, I mean for everything, last night and today."

"I know you are, so I am. Things blew up last  night."

"I'm just so sorry. I need to be more greatful and learn to be respectful. I love you so much dad, thanks for everything." I started crying and my whole body painfully shook.

Dad slowly shrugged towards me
He put his arm around my shoulder and rubbed up and down

'I love you so much Elliot. But you're still grounded" I didn't say anything as he reached across the table to grab water and our pain pills. He took one and handed me one.

I stretched across the couch and got as comfy as with my casts. Dad slowly layed down with me and sighed.

"This is gonna work Elliot. I love you and you're my little baby. We will be one big happy family I promise. Anything for you." He sighed and leaned over and kissed my head.

"I love you too Dad. I'm sorry I'm a bitch"

"Language."

"Yes sir" I rolled my eyes.

"Ew, I sound old."

"You're like 50 right"
He chuckled and winced.

"I love you goodnight."

" I love you too " I slowly floated into a deep sleep, so did he.
\\\\\\\\\\\
LOOK! I UPDATED WOE
ANYWAYS YEAH I WROTE THIS IN AN HOUR VV PROUD. why was that in caps.

READ MY OTHER STORY PLEASEEE

Vote

Comment

Stay beautiful lovelies.

You are worth it