••11••

November 21

♣vic♣

As soon as the ambulance arrived Jaime got a taxi and asked him to follow the ambulance. When we arrived I ran up to the counter,

"My daughter just arrived I need to see her, please." I frantically yelled, the boys rushed in behind me.

"Sir, please calm down, what's her name?"

"Elliot Fuentes, we followed her ambulance here. She was unconscious." She reached for her phone and clicked a few buttons, and talked in a fast shushed tone. She set it down and turned towards us.

"Floor 7, room 8b, trauma center, only immediate family right now, the door will be closed, knock on it and Dr. Duffy will let you in." I got onto the elevator while the guys sat down in the chairs and called our manager. I drummed my fingers against my leg trying to keep my self from having another emotional breakdown. As I arrived on the 7th floor I ran down the hallway and tried to find room 8b I saw the 'trauma center' sign and headed toward it. 8b was the last room. I took a deep breath in and knocked. A big old man that looked like Santa answered the door,

"Hello, Are you the father of-", he looked down at his clipboard " Elliot Fuentes"

"Yes, is she okay, can I talk to her? What happened?"

"Well, she's in a coma," My heart dropped as a tear streamed down my face.

" but she is stable and improving, it seems like it will be short term."

" oh god, can I see her. Please,"

"Yes, in around an hour visitors can visit her also." He led me into the room and I saw Elliot body on the bed. She was hooked up to so many monitors, she looked even smaller and paler than ever. I ran over, and sat in a chair next to her bed. I grabbed her hand and gave it a small squeeze. I sat and watched her body move up and down as she breathed. Growing restless, I got up and moved her hair out of her face. She looked really different. I found a buzzer that goes to the lobby and held it down.

"Front desk, what do you need?"

"Can you send the four male men in the lobby to trauma room 8b on floor 7."

"Sure, "

A few minutes passed and the boys walked in. They all ran over to me, I told them what was going on, Jaime looked devastated.

" I'm staying here you guys don't but the company is nice. " Tony and Mike walked over and gave me a hug, then walked over to a small table and took 2/3 seats while Jaime just stared at Elliot.

Eventually all of the boys got hungry and went out to eat. They claimed hospital food was disgusting. Doctors and nurses came in and out to check on Elliot. I just sat and watched, they told me she was getting better but she looked the same to me.

/////////////////////

Next chapter is gonna be goooood

Follow the official twitter for this fanfic. DM me with any questions about the story, life problems or character requests

Twitter: @bbabvf

Vote

Comment

Stay beautiful lovelies.

You are worth it