••16••

December 26
♠elliot♠

Tonight I'm meeting Vic's Mom and Dad. Honestly, I'm scared shitless. They will probably think that I'm some phycho little girl. I tried my best to find them presents but I just ended up asking Vic and Mike. Apparently Ma & Pop Fuentes bought me stuff. Jaime and Tony went to visit with their families. They loved there presents and I loves mine.

Right now I'm going through my clothes, new and old, trying to find an outfit. After hours of debating I picked an outfit I bought at the mall a few days ago. It was a black leather skater skirt with a red shirt. I needed to cover my scars and keep warm so I picked long sleeved one.  I pulled on a pair of very old black combat boots, and a gold necklace Mike bought for me. I tried to outdo myself on hair and makeup so I loosely curled my hair and did a smokey eye. I felt very fancy. I wanted to make a good first impression.

I was in the bathroom finalizing my make up when Dad knocked on the door, with mike on his heels.

"Elliot, are you ready?"

"Yeah, I'm coming" I looked at my outfit one more time. I nervously turned the doorknob as I opened it I heard 2 small gasps.

"Ell, you look gorgeous,"

"You are definitely the prettiest one here" Mike added.

I started furiously blushing.

"Are you sure, I don't want to make a bad impression, I bet I look like a slut, my god, should I change, I'm gonna change, sorry, um-" I realized I was rambling on so I just turned to my closet and  pushed around my clothes. I felt a pair of big hands on my shoulders. They twisted me around and Mike stared me right in the eye.

"They will love you no matter what, you look cute, and I bought you that necklace, so wear it with pride. Grab their presents and let's head out. Ok?"

"Ok," he kissed my forehead and steped back then walked out the door. Me and Vic were left in the room.

"You look very nice, and by the way, I will set up your phone tomorrow, Ok."

"Ok, thanks Dad, love you."

"Love you too Elliot, let's go."

We had a miniature race down the stairs which Vic won at. As soon as I stepped out of the door the cold air hit my body as I ran to Vic's dark green jeep. We got in and turned on the heat. I hopped in the front passenger seat before Mike did, which utteraly disappointed him.

The drive to my dads parent's house was an hour drive, I hooked up my dads phone and turned on 'Destiny's Child' Christmas CD. We jammed out as we drove down many twisted roads. I became anxious the closer we got to the house.

Soon enough we arrived at house and I took it all in. It was 2 stories high. There was a beautiful garden outside.

Vic opened my door and help me out of his car. I hopped out, fixed my skirt, then shrank behind Vic as we walked to the door.

While we were walking up the pathway I saw a short chubby woman open the door, she looked as if she was going to cry. I just stood behind Vic and grabbed his hand. He gave me a reassuring squeeze as we approached the door.

First Mrs. Fuentes hugged Mike and Vic then kissed their faces repeatedly. She welcomed us inside and a delicious scent filled my nose. Mr. Fuentes pulled the boys into a hug while I stood awkwardly to the side. I felt Vic's hand on the small of my back. He gently pushed me forward and cleared his throat,

"This is Elliot, my daughter"

Vic's mom took a short gasp, I looked down and played with the hem of my skirt. She stuck out her hand