••27••

Fake Your Death - My Chemical Romance
Don't - Ed Sheeran
Not Today - Twenty One Pilots

1 month Later

I danced around my room applying mascara to my thick lashes. I perfected my makeup and put on my outfit. Justin is taking me to a party at one of his teammates house. I slid on my shoes and ran down the stairs.

"Hey Guys!" Mike, Sammy, Dad, Danielle, and Jaime were all in the living room.

"Come here Ell." My dad called as I walked into the living room. As soon as I sat down all of the girls got up.

"Tonight be safe, be home before 1 and don't be too rough on your leg since you just got the cast off." My dad said as he got up and hugged me.

"You look really pretty tonight Elliot"

"Thanks Mike," I said as I hugged him and Jaime. I heard a soft knock on the door, Danielle got it and Justin came in. He was wearing a baseball style tee-shirt he came over to my dad, Jaime. And Mike and gave them each a handshake. He greeted the girls then pulled me into a hug. I inhaled his cologne as he started talking.

"Thanks for letting her come tonight, I appreciate it." Justin said as we headed to the door.

"You are very welcome, take care of my little baby tonight." my dad said

" I will, goodnight Mr.Fuentes" Justin said as he shut the door

We got into Justin's car and buckled up. we were talking about something random and then he got a serious look on his face.

"So, I got a message from Tod Carmike."

"What did he say?" I questioned

"Well, he basically said that if I don't date Lanie that he will get you out of the picture. He said he will do anything for her. These twins have been weird since 6th grade. They are always together and Todd only dates her friends. But trust me I have threatened to beat that boys ass and I will if he ever comes near you. Lanie is white trash. You are my babygirl Elliot. I wouldn't leave you for her. ill keep you save, okay." He grabbed my hand and held it across the console and kissed it lightly.

"okay"

"Now at this party I want you to stay close, these kids are pretty wild so I don't want you getting hurt. The Twins will be there so be careful."

I said okay as we pulled into a yard of a crowded house. Justin helped me out of the car and grabbed my waist protectively. We walked into the house and I was overwhelmed by the smell of beer and weed. Kids all around me yelled hey to Justin as we walked over to his buddy Eric.

"Hey, Justin! Glad you made it man, have fun tonight. Don't have too much fun. If you know what I mean." He drunkenly yelled over the music. Justin rolled his eyes as he led me away from Eric and into the kitchen.

"What do you want to drink baby" Justin stated as he pulled me close.

"I don't drink. But you can, I can drive the 3 miles back to your house." I said with a smirk as he grabbed himself a beer and me a coke.
"Oh I bet you can. Don't get smart with me little miss smarty pants" he whispered as he pulled me into a kiss. I smiled on his lips and squeezed him tight. I pecked all over his face as he giggled to stop. As I tickled his sides a group of his Lacrosse buddies came in and started taking loudly. Justin pulled away and greeted them.

As he yelled with his friend I hopped onto the counter and pulled out my phone. I shot a quick text to my dad and scrolled through Instagram. While stalking Danielle's Instagram my phone was taken out of my hand.