••17••

December 31/January 1
♠elliot♠

Today is the day of my birthday/ new years party. I don't really have any friends except for the boys. So my dad invited a bunch of his friends. Almost ALL band members. I'm pretty mortified.

I woke up and glanced at the clock on my phone after my eyes adjusted to the light

3:20

Shit.

We have to go out and shop for did and stuff for tonight. I pulled on leggings, boots, and a coat. Then ran to Vic's room. I knocked on the door frame and he looked up from his desk. His hair was matted but there was a huge smile on his face.

"Look who's up"

"I know, I know, but we have to go to the store for tonight,"

"Ok let's go."

He walked over to his closet and got a beanie, jeans, and his sweatshirt, pulled them on, grabbed his keys and we both went to the car.

///////////3 hour later//////////////

That shopping trip was a success. We got tons of already made party food and its almost time for everyone to get here. I pulled on a cute outfit and got everything set up.

Jaime stayed in his room all day talking on the phone. Mike and Tony got here early to help set up.

All the sudden their were like 5 bands here and a few other random people. My gosh, this is scarier than I thought. Everyone just came up to me and hugged m and acted like we'd known each other for ages. It was nerve racking. I was sitting by the door when I heard a small knock on it.

"Hello,"

"Hi, I'm Katie, Jaime's girlfriend, is he here."

"Umm, yeah, HIME GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE, he should be coming."

"Uh, Ok,  may i ask, who are you?"

"I'm Elliot, Vic's daughter, the birthday girl."

"Oh, Hi."

Just then Jaime walked up and pulled Katie into a short kiss but she dragged it into a whole make out session. Then he turned to me

"Happy Birthday Elli Belli, I love you little 'Mexicant'."

"Very funny,"

I jumped on his back and he started running around the house screaming like a coyote. After he put me down Katie pulled me aside.

"Listen you little bitch, whatever your relationship is with Jaime. Stop it, he's mine, not yours. We are going to get married and have kids, I'm going to have all his money. Not you. Now fuck off birthday princess."

Before she walked off she handed me a sticky note.

"Follow, @/sheruinedptv78 on Twitter"

On the verge of tears, I shoved the note in my pocket, this is all bullshit. I walked up the stairs grabbed my phone and climbed through the window onto the roof. When I got there I found Rian Dawson from All Time Low  sitting on my roof. I didn't want to scare him and cause him to fall off the roof, so I just sat down next to him.

"Oh, Hi, Happy birthday!" He said obviously not very excited.

"Hey, I'm Elliot, why are you up here, go enjoy the party."

"I don't really party, the question is why is the birthday girl on the roof and not enjoying her party" he said as he took a swig of his beer.

"Well, Jaime's girlfriend just confronted me and I am going to check out something on my phone."